2 | Enzo

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

I flip through the paperwork of all the things I have to sign to give approval to my employees. My hand cramps, but I ignore it since I want to get through this quickly and get to my break.

I get down to my last paper to sign when a knock at my door interrupts me.

"Come in!" I yell.

The door creaks open and in comes Damon.

"What is it?" I asked as I completed my signature on the last file.

"I was wondering if you'll be up for going to Koala Leafery. I want to get breakfast there anyway since my boyfriend is there." He says as he strides into my office.

"You're dragging me to be a third wheel." I deadpan as I glare at him.

"I know it sounds bad but you won't actually be third-wheeling. You can sit and sulk while I go help my boyfriend out." He states as he leans against the edge of my desk and glances at the paperwork I was just signing.

I scoff, "Fuck off."

"Oh, come on. It's your café too. I think you should check up on it anyway, see how it's doing etcetera." He responds while rolling his eyes.

I sigh and rub my temples before glancing down at my watch.

It read it to be 7:30 am. I guess I could go for a run of coffee right now and nobody's coming in until 9 am so I might as well. I like to come in much earlier than everyone else since everything gets hectic by 8.

"Fine." I give in.

He fist pumps the air, "I knew you would cave, coglione."

(Translation: Fucker)

"Come cazzo mi hai appena chiamato?!" I boom.

(Translation: What the fuck did you just call me?)

"Nothing! Ciao!" He yells as he runs out of my office and slams the door behind him.

(Translation: Bye)

I let out a frustrated sigh as I neatly compile the files I've just signed. I dial in my secretary's number to tell her to come in and collect the files.

As I'm throwing on my suit jacket my door creaks open to reveal Mia, my secretary.

"Hey! I'll be collecting these for you." She says as she grabs the pile and places it in one arm before leaving the office. She stands by the door and gives me a soft smile.

I raise an eyebrow at her confused as to why she is just staring. She quickly gets out of her trance and walks out.

I ignore it and grab my phone and keys before walking out of my building.

During the mornings I work as a CEO of Barachi enterprises, the biggest engineering/technology company in America. At night, however, I'm known as Enzo Barachi. The don of the Barachi Mafia which is the most powerful branch in partnership of Diavolo. He runs mostly solo with his partner Kori but we have good relations as he oversees security and punishment. But he is also the most feared man as he earned that name from his own killings.