24 | Lila

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

My head hurts.

Why is it so bright in here?

Who the flip put the lights on so bright?

I squint my eyes open to adjust to the lighting and lean against the rough surface behind me as I try to get use to the throbbing pain in my head.

Once my vision clears I notice that I'm contained in a square room with nothing but a single light in the center and rough stone walls.

I try to move but stop when I notice my wrists and ankles bound together by ropes.

Then it all comes back to me.

The girls date, the ambush, Nhung fainting, Nathalia getting seriously injured.

I hope they are okay.

I look around the corners of the room to find anything.

I notice a small camera directed at me in the corner top of the room.

I glare straight at it.

Suddenly the door bolts open and someone walks in.

I immediately recognize him from the hair.

Jaxon.

Out of instinct I immediately scoot to the very corner of the room and pull my legs up to my chest.

He stares at me with a smirk and plays with a pocket knife he had in his hands.

He licks his lips before sauntering toward me with a bored expression.

He kneels down to me and brings my chin up with his disgusting fingers.

I can't believe I thought I loved this dude.

He unties the handkerchief around my mouth and I take the opportunity to spit in his face.

He glared at me and slaps me across the face hard.

Eh, worth it.

"Don't forget you're the one with the lower advantage." He says as he takes the chair one of his men had handed to him and sits in front of me.

"It's a shame really. I was helping you and could've given you everything but you waste it and run off with that piece of shit."

He then leans forward. Our faces are just a few inches apart.

"I could've given you so much more. So much pleasure." He whispers as he traces my jaw.

I scoff, "Youll never be able to pleasure me like Enzo."

His face contorts into a snarl as he grips my chin harshly and slashes my other cheek.

I cry out in pain as he wraps his hands around my throat.