7 | Lila

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

I felt a wet substance sticking onto my right cheek repeatedly along with small whimpers. I scrunch up my nose at the wetness that was now stuck onto my cheek as I swat my hands.

what the flip is that?

I peel my eyes open and thank the fact that the curtains are drawn, so the sun wasn't blaring into my eyes. I turn onto my side only to come face to face with a snout.

I let out a shriek before bolting up right in bed.

The little creature jumps back, frightened from my shriek and lays spread out on the floor beside the bed.

I immediately soften as I realized it was an adorable husky. I gushed loudly as it tilted its head to the side to observe me.

It had the most beautiful white fur that coated all around it with black on its head and back. It's eyes were a striking whitish blue. I noticed that it was very large, maybe even a little bigger than most huskies. I noticed it might've been a boy.

I slowly leaned over the bed so that my head dangled off the edge as I reached one of my hands up to him so he could get use to my scent. He seemed to be a little on guard.

Maybe he just needs a little love and warmth.

The husky slowly lifts his head from the ground and nears my hand and smells all around it before happily licking my hand.

I giggled at the ticklish sensation that had risen from his tongue.

"How the fuck is she able to do that?"

I jump, startled by the sudden voice that interrupts my moment with the husky. I look up at the door to see Nathalia, Enzo, Damon, Lance, and Zion all staring at me with bewilderment.

The husky suddenly jumps onto the bed and nuzzles his head onto my lap and under my hand, asking for my attention.

I just giggle again and begin to rub the spot behind its ears as it wags its tail happily.

"What do you mean?" I ask Damon, referring to his previous question.

"Tian doesnt take shit from no one. He literally hates all of us. The only person he listens to is Enzo and I guess now you." He replies as he continues to hide behind Enzo along with the others.

I suddenly notice a giant scar that ran from his neck down to his stomach. It looked so painful. I softly touched the scar and he let out a low whimper.

"I found him one night in an alleyway with blood all over him. Someone, I'm guessing his previous owner, did a number on him with a pocketknife. When I brought him in, it was clear he had been abused." Enzo strains sadly.

I suddenly feel a wave of sadness wash over me as I stare down at Tian. This adorable husky seemed to hold sadness in his eyes as he continued to wag his tail slowly and look out the balcony doors.