28 | Lila

Disclaimer: steamy chapter

꧁꧂

I stir slightly as I feel a pepper of kisses throughout my face. I groan and try to wasp him away. He disapproves of this as he grabs both of my wrists and pins them above my head.

I pry my eyes open and scrunch up my nose at the bright light.

Eventually my eyes adjust and I stare into his beautiful gray eyes.

"Good morning amore."

I shiver at his raspy and deep morning voice as I snuggle into the crook of his neck for warmth.

He chuckles at my actions and pulls me close to his body.

"I don't want to get up yet." I mumble as I feel my eyes close again.

He smacks my butt which elicits a yelp from my end and I frown at him.

"Stop it." I whine.

He then pulls the covers from my body and throws me over his shoulder like a stack of potatoes.

"Enzoooo" I smack his back and then his butt.

Enzo ignored my protests and places me down on the bathroom counter before grabbing both our toothbrushes and handing me mine.

I huff and grab the toothbrush from him and continue to brush my teeth while swinging my legs.

I hum to a random melody as I sway my body side to side.

Enzo admires my movements while he brushes his teeth.

I rinse my teeth before hopping off the counter.

"What are you guys doing today?" I ask as I walk out the door.

"I'm going down to the warehouse." He says suddenly growing tense and angry.

Just after papa died, the Barachi killed all the Millas and sent the leaders - Jaxon and Divante - to the warehouse. Along with Mia who killed him. Enzo and the rest of the family have had their share of torturing them.

Enzo never told me how they tortured them because he didn't want me to have to experience that.

Although it seemed as though they were enjoying it. I didn't really mind because I wanted them to suffer the pain they inflicted on my family.