The Rain

For we live all joy, thrown out in the cries of festival and spring of our avowals, wherein heartfelt and uplifting words sing side by side.

Oh! is it not indeed in us that grows the pleasantest and the gladdest garden in the world?

Whoever would pray for the rain? Of course, farmers and gardeners but for Alexa. She hates rain, it makes her soil wet and flooding but what she hates the most is all the bad memories she clearly remembered.

ALEXA

"Lucifer Luther" she moans while she touched her body soaked in bath bomb in the tub. Her boss made her wet, though she never had sex in her life but she felt the urge the first time he met her eyes. She thrust faster until she reached climax.

She drained the tub and took a shower, she went straight to bed smiling. She is excited seeing him again tomorrow, and inspiration is enough to her.

The next morning, she got up early and did her morning routine. She love doing drive thru so she got another coffee from starbucks and drive straight to the office, she prepared everything for Mr. Luther and started brewing his coffee. She fixed her dress checking the time and poured the coffee in his cup, just exactly she placed the cup in his table the door burst open revealing the strong expressionless face of luci.

"Ms. Lopez, cancel all my store visit today and pack up. We are leaving for a business trip." He said and signaled me to go out.

I stepped out and cancelled all store visits and prepare for all the documents needed for the business trip. She has no idea where is the trip located but she have everything she need for the day.

After an hour Luci stepped out of the office and walked straight to the elevator, I stood up from my chair and bowed. I waited until the elevator door close but it didn't, I looked up and saw his butler trying not to laugh. "Ms. Lopez, what are you waiting for? We are leaving for the meeting." Luci said in authoritative tone. I got trembled again, I hurriedly picked up my bag and run to the elevator beside him and suddenly I lost control of my weight when the elevator started moving resulting me to fell on his side.

Have you ever seen a princess fell off her knees and the prince caught him? I feel like one, I felt blood run up my face so I stood up and adjusted my glasses and skirt and just on time for the elevator doors to open.

I was hoping that ding saved me from crisis but it didn't. That was Awkward.

When we walked out of the building his car is already waiting for us outside. I wonder where is that business meeting, she looked out the car's window and somehow she is glad the rain stopped.

She felt like a flower starting to blossom her blood felt hot and her heart keeps on beating and his presence makes her wet inside.

She took a deep breathe and tried to relax because it's gonna be a long day for her.

LUCI

I haven't got a good night sleep last night, all I was thinking was her.

I wanted to know her, I want her to know me. I picked up my phone and called leo.