The First Snowflake

When the starry sky covers our dwelling, we hush for hours before its intense and gentle fire, so that we may feel a greater and more fervent stirring within us.

ALEXA

I was still in the bathroom for an hour now, still patching all the pieces of what happened last night. For 28 years I never let any man touch me and just for one night I lost my virginity to Lucifer Luther..

I am dumb. So dumb.

I hurriedly showered and walk out of the room for breakfast, Luci acted like nothing happened but he holds my hands everytime we walk and he even sits beside me in breakfast. He is so sweet a woman can ask for.

"Ahem! Excuse me, can you ask your chef why does this pancake seems to be so sweet today? I preferred to use honey and not maple" I heard Leo told the waiter and he sheepishly smile at Luci and I saw Luci look at him like he is dead later.

I don't know what is Luci's relation to Leo but they seems like more than a butler and a boss relationship.

After the breakfast, we walked to the shops nearby and check for some stuffs and I saw some margarita seeds so I thought on planting it in the green house. After that we went to a island snorkeling and cliff diving. The experience was so amazing.

We fly home by 5 in the afternoon and  they drive me home, he kissed me good bye before he left.

I laid down my bed and looked at the ceiling, it is like I am dreaming and I don't wanna wake up, I am not clear of what luci and I were up to but someday I will confront him with it.

I unpacked my luggage and shower for sleep, tomorrow is gonna be another hectic day for both of us.

The next day I woke up earlier than 6, I turned on the water sprinkler for the plants and heated the pot for the coffee, after having breakfast I walk to my bathroom and prepare for work. Exactly 6:30 I walk out the house, I decided to walk today for some cardio exercises.

I was busy looking at the buildings when a car stopped in front of me, "hey! I was about to pick you up.." it was Luci, I smiled and hopped in " I don't know you gonna pick me up .." I said, I looked at him and noticed he was the one driving. "Where's Leo? I thought you don't know how to drive.." he laughed, " Leo has some other important business to tend to so I decided to drive for myself," he explained " oh! Well at least I have a hot and sexy driver today." And that made him laugh out loud.

We arrived by exactly 7 and I walked straight to his office to heat up his coffee, I was about to step out to get the folder for his schedule when he pulled me into a hug, "hmmm, I missed this overnight.. what do you think if I moved in to your house?" He asked, I unclasped his hug and looked at him, "No, in the first place we should not be doing this at work. So be professional Mr. Luther.." and walked out to get the folder, when I came back I saw him sipping his coffee and looking some files behind his table.

" We have a meeting by 8 am for all department heads for reports and auditors meeting for each and every stores for the rest of the day" reminding for his schedule..

" Alright! Got it, what time am I gonna be moving in?" He asked without looking at me? I looked at him questionable, " to your place.." he said smiling. Oh crap! I thought we are already clear about this, I walked out his office slamming the door behind me and I heard him laugh.

What a devil pretended to be gorgeous.

LUCI

"Leo?" He answered the call

He sent Leo to meet up the shipment from russia. Those russian mobs are ruthless, so to make sure they are not tricked he sent his most trusted men.

"There's a problem in the movement." Leo said on the other line, "what problem?" He asked, "Those assholes tricked us and hired a man to pick up the goods. He pretended to be one of us that the bastards were tricked." As he said, I got up and rushed out of the door. I saw Alexa stood up, "I'll be right back, you stay here" I said and kissed her lips and walked to the elevator

I drive like an asshole in the street just to arrive on time but in a corner of the street before I got to the dock I saw a truck, so I hurriedly call Leo and asked what does the truck looks like and the one I saw matched with the description. I pulled out my gun attached with silencer and aimed it to the driver, I saw him slammed his head as soon as the bullet strike his forehead. I called Leo to drive the truck and make sure the shipment arrived to it's destination.

I drive back to the office and called Alexa to meet me downstairs. As soon as she got my message she went downstairs and hop in the car, we drove to the first restaurant we will have our audit.

LEO

Those russian thought they could trick Lucifer, they forgot he is the God of the underworld.

I drive the truck to the warehouse as instructed, these goods are guns and will be sold to american mafias around north and west. As soon as we arrived at the warehouse, I signal my men to start unloading but before I even got off the truck I heard shooting.

I load my gun and got off the truck. Those nasty russians they gonna kneel this time. I looked up the sky and saw the first snow falling and I sent him a quick message and joined the shooting.

************************************

Thanks again for reading!

Please don't forget to like and comment, your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

God bless and stay safe everyone!

CæTrïên ❤️