HOPE

O snow, who warm and protect the barely rising corn with the moss and wool that you spread from plain to plain! Silent snow, the gentle friend of the houses asleep in the calm of morning:

Cover our roof and lightly touch our windows, and suddenly enter by the door over the threshold with your pure flakes and your dancing flames,

O snow, luminous through our soul, snow, who also warm our last dreams like the rising corn!

ALEXA

It is the snow making the night feels cold and what's colder is to think that your boss sent you away without giving you some time to pack your stuff.

I thought that it is some tricks he have but I haven't realized that he is telling the truth, when we got to the house a while ago he was talking to somebody on the phone and I didn't bother because he is a business man but after the call he called me out and let me in to his car, he drive while me asking and asking until I realized he drive me into an airport where his private plane was there.

I was dumbfounded.

"Listen Alexa, there is something important that I want you to do for the meantime.. I want you to go to British Columbia in canada, I want you to check if we can buy some outlet for tim hortons there and if the market is awesome." He said smiling, "you're kidding me, this thing you want me to do can be done tomorrow.. packing my stuffs will not last an hour.." I said pissed, "yeah, I know and I'm sorry.. I'll be coming with you on the other days, you can take this card for shopping for your stuff.." he said and accompanied me to the plane and when he buckle me in, he got off and went back to his car..

I am just looking at him at the window, I don't know what was going on with him and he looks so afraid but I know he will gonna be fine.

After an hour I arrived at the Kamloops airport and there was a car waiting for me there and the driver drive me to a hotel and left. I think this was already been planned since when I check in I was only been given a card and didn't asked for a payment, after getting my key card I left the hotel and ride a taxi to a nearby mall.

I look around the mall and bought several dresses and a pair of pumps and also some undies and bra. I went to a wellness store and bought some necessities and decided to dine in to a restaurant nearby, I did not use Luci's card because I have my own money and I don't want to be indebted to him.

I was about to leave the mall when somebody grabbed me, "Alexa?" He asked,

I looked back and I saw my Brother, he looks like not sure if I am he know so I pretended.

"I'm sorry?" I said, "I.. uh.. I thought I saw my sister, she looks like you.." he said barely laughing, I furrowed my forehead, "I'm sorry, I don't know anybody named Alexa that looks like me.." I said and left,

I hurriedly ride a taxi and went back to the hotel, I went to my room and looked at my face. If you are a very close family you would really see the similarities even my hair color is already black and my eyes are black too but they never know there are just some people who really looks like a twin.

LUCI

I decided to stay in Alexa's house, I missed her but my asshole father made me send her away.

"Luci, I didn't know how dedicated you are to work that you have to go back here without notice.." he said when he visited me in the office today, I asked Alicia to be my assistant for a while "yes father, you know business is important.." said, "hmm, I wonder what makes you stay here aside from business reason.. is it woman? I know your secretary does not meet your standards son.. Is she somebody from a business?" He ask like a detective..

I stood up and pour coffee for myself, "oh! Stop it dad, I stopped seeing women after she... You know what I mean.." I said looking at my coffee, he smirked " I know you son.. I know.." he said and sat at the sofa, "by the way, I'll be staying a little while here in florida for some business reason, if you don't mind I'll be visiting you everyday.." he said, I looked at the window and sipped my coffee..

I left him at the office and went to my restaurant for some audit visit, I reached for my phone in my pocket turned on my voice changer and made a call.

"San Juan Police station, good morning.." the other line answered, "Hi I wanna make some tip that there will be an illegal shipment of fire arms in the port tonight.." I said, "okay ma'am can you tell me the time, we will keep your name as confidential" the officer said, "my name is dina and I am working as a secretary in private company and as I heard the shipment would be around 9 in the evening today.." I said and end the call.. I smiled evily and walked back inside the restaurant..

It's been a day of work for me and I feel tired, I drive home to my penthouse and just as I parked the car when I heard my phone ring,

"Leo?" I answered, "Boss, we have a problem.. somebody tipped the authorities about our shipment today.." he said, I pretended to be pissed off.. "call father, tell him to make a visit in the police station and make something useful.." I told him and just as I walked out the elevator I saw father rushing out my penthouse.. "what's going on dad?" I asked, pretending to be worried.. "I have to go back home, there's a rat on the loose.." he said, "but I thought you have some business here?" I asked, "I'll reschedule it next time, that shipment is important to me so I have to get home son.." he said and closed the elevator.. I got in my penthouse and smiled..

Wait for my queen, Im coming and you will say yes when I get there.