It's Fall

I have your hands between mine and your steadfast eyes that hold me so gently with their earnestness; and I feel that you are so much at peace with everything that nothing, not even a fleeting suspicion of fear, will overcast, be it but for a moment, the holy trust that sleeps in us as an infant rests.

ALEXA

It is saturday morning and according to Alicia, Lucifer flies back to Philippines and returns on monday morning. They usually work on weekends but since I don't have Mr. Luther on weekends so I could take the days off for 2 days.

I woke up a little late today and prepared my coffee, I sat here under the tree in my garden. All the flowers I planted already blooms and half of them are starting to fall off from its stem, dried lives are also scattered on the ground and I noticed the lettuce I planted are ready for harvest. I smiled in success and looked at the greenhouse I build at the corner of the lot, roses are growing wonderfully. I also planted some vegetables in there in case the snow came in and I wanted some fresh vegetables from the backyard.

I stood up and went inside the kitchen, I looked around and realized I feel lonely. I am alone in this 3 bedroom house, no dogs or cat, kids playing or even a TV on. I walked to the sink and wash my mug as I turned off the faucet I heard the door bell rang so I walked to the door and checked the peeping hole and slowly opened the door.

"You have a nice lawn out there Alexa." And there, I saw the least person I expected to walk into my house. "Luci, how did you know I live here?" I asked and open the door wider allowing him to come in, "I.. uh, just came to ask if you have some time.. I wanted to travel in some other country? Maybe you wanna come?" He asked while looking around,

I smiled excitedly, "I would love to! Please feel at home, I'll just pack my bags." I said leaving him at the living room, after a few minutes I walked out of my room and saw him watching the TV. I crossed my arms in my chest and looked at him, looks like an ordinary person. No he looks like clark kent without glasses, he is absolutely handsome and drop oh gorgeous but looking at him sitting in my couch watching tv makes my heart bloated.

"So? Everything's great!" I said behind him, he stood up and turned of the TV. "That's perfect," he took my bag and went straight to the car and gave my bag to Leo who was actually standing there waiting for us, he gave me a meaningful smile which I didn't mind, Luci opened the door for me while Leo sat at the driver's seat.

I saw Leo drive to the airport, "so where exactly are we going?" I asked " Since fall is coming to florida, I believe winter will be next so before that happens, I wanted to enjoy the last summer of the season and we are going to cancùn." He answered, I had my palms covered my mouth " Cancùn Mexico?" Asked, holding myself from screaming.. he nods as yes so I shouted for joy and stopped when Leo laughed so hard, I looked at Luci waiting to be yelled at but I saw him amazingly starring at me. I looked back and smiled when Leo cut us off, "Sad to break the silence but we have arrived at the airport." He said.

We both looked away and he went out the car first and opened the door for me, I thank him and followed Leo to the plane.

It is just an hour flight but I really felt sleepy so I grab the opportunity to take a nap.

LUCI

"Are you sure this gonna work?" I heard Leo asked, "yes" I answered.

I looked at her and she sleeps soundly, I know cancun is not really that popular but I know its a place where you could really fall in love. The surroundings would help me make her fall for me and there's no turning back.

I felt the plan landed at the hotel's helipad and she haven't still woke up so I pick her up and walk to the penthouse, I own the hotel and I made sure I have a place to stay when I get here. I placed her in the bed let her sleep for a while, I called the restaurant to confirm my reservation for lunch and the manager for the island activities.

I bought and entire Island and it's a little bit far from the city, its white sand and the water is blue as her eyes when she haven't wore that stupid lenses. Yeah! I know what she really look like, I also wanted to commend the optical shop who sold her those it really kept her real identity and the salon who dyed her hair for making it really black.

Sometimes love blind us for who we really are but for me, I will never be blind for who she really is. I know deep inside she is the one I am looking for and no matter how she change how she looks, she is still the blondie blue eyed woman I fell for.

"Luci?" I heard her called, I smiled and turned to her. "Finally! You're awake sleeping beauty. You might wanna get up and have lunch with me?" She smiled and stoop up, "let me fix myself first" she said and walked to the comfort room,

She walks so sexy that I wanted to break that door and kiss her but I know I have to stop myself, I have a plan and I know it's perfect.

I walked out the balcony and just in time she got out from the comfort room, "im hungry, let's grab some lunch " she said smiling and pulled me out the room.

************************************

What do you think is a good start of a relationship?

Friendship or love?

Well, its me to know it yours to find out..

Thank you again for reading and a comment is greatly appreciated

God bless and stay safe everyone!

CæTrïên ❤️