The Last Day of Spring

I was so heavy, was so tired, I was so old with misgiving.

I was so heavy, I was so tired of the vain road of all my footsteps.

I deserved so little the wondrous joy of seeing your feet illuminate my path that I am still trembling and almost in tears, and humble, for ever and ever, before my happiness.

ALEXA

"No.. I don't eat seafoods Luci.." I said crossed arms, he got me a big lobster and expecting me to eat it. I look at Leo begging him to save me but he smiled, "haha! I'm just kidding Alexa, they got a special menu for you." And the restaurant served the most amazing dish I ever seen in my life, a vegetable salad made of seaweeds and plant based tuna and salmon. According to Luci the restaurant never made such a dish but because of some special visitor today they recruited a chef specialized for vegans to serve her food and that made me smile.

"Well, I just wanna make everything extra special.." he said, I laughed "oh no.. you should not!" I said trying not to laugh and he just flash me his drop dead gorgeous smile.

We enjoyed the lunch and I think Leo did also considering his silent treatment for both of us but Luci did all the talk, he is quite a talkative maybe Alicia got stuff gone wrong when he worked with Luci that's why she judged him snobbish, bossy and all so not nice.

"Wanna try the water?" He asked, I looked at him again trying not to smile but he got it and I nod as a yes. We walk back to our hotel rooms and change to swim wear, fortunately me I love collecting swim wears expecting to have this one experience someday.

I looked at the mirror and the red and blue one piece gave the body extra hot look but regardless what color I wear, my body shape does not change. It is as it is.

I walk out of the balcony to the beach front and saw Leo standing beside the tree, "I thought I saw supergirl walking out of the penthouse in swim suit.." he said it in a low voice but I did hear it clearly, "ha! I am no supergirl." I said and walking to the beach.

The water is blue and it reminds me of my eyes and the sand is blond that reminds me of my hair. I felt sad a little there remembering who I am, I did it for a reason and I know I might be lying to my boss but one thing for sure I am Alexandra Lopez.

LUCI

I was also excited trying the water so I did not wait Alexa getting ready I walk straight to the beach and asked Leo to look after her, I saw her walk out of the balcony in her red and blue swim suit. She looks amazing, and I saw a lot of guys looking at her when she walked to the beach. "Hey! Alexa! Right here!" I called her but she stopped and looked at the sand and water, there is something wrong with her like she remembered something that I saw her face started to look sad.

I walk near her and tapped her, she blink and looked at me smiling. "Are you alright?" I asked, she nod as a yes and dipped her feet to the water, "you know what I never been to a beach and this is so amazing, thank you so much for bringing me here Luci.." she said out of no where.

I looked at her and she is just smiling, her body is half soaked with the water and her hair is waving across her shoulders. I am looking into a woman I love, I pulled her in and kissed her. I felt her lips responding and her arms started to hug me from behind.

I purposely stop her and let her see the sunset, I looked at her while her eyes are set in the beauty and there I saw the real colors of her eyes beneath those lens. She is beautiful.

I let her enjoy the beauty of the sunset and pulled her out of the water to shower for dinner.

I was planning to bring her to another restaurant for dinner but she refuse and chose the restaurant she wanted.

We walked in to a not so fancy restaurant but somehow nice, they have exhaust vents in each table and a griller. I think they call is "Samgyupsal" it is a korean cuisine, she order some pork and beef for me and Leo and for her she order some rolled rice and a rice cake in a tomato sauce, that's weird but what's weird is when everything was grilled, I and leo never stopped asking for rice. That was hilarious.

"Who said the great Lucifer Luther is classy?" She said while we are sitting at the bar for some wine,"well, it is Alexandra Lopez who made me eat those and who thought those meat are the best? I would never forget how it taste" I said unbelievably

We stayed like that talking and laughing until we got drunk, we walk back to the penthouse. I think Alexa is not the one who drinks all the time because she can barely walk on her feet so I have to carry, I opened her door but she suddenly kissed me slowly and wrapped her arms around my neck. I responded to her kiss until we both don't know what happened next which is both out of our control.

ALEXA

I woke up the next morning my head is spinning and I could feel a little pain in my head, I got up to pee but to my surprise I am naked beneath these sheets. I turned beside me and to my surprise I saw Luci naked as well, I tried to take a deep breathe and think for what happened. I looked at Luci and I saw all the tattoos in his body, most are not visible in the eyes when he wears a tux but right now, they are hot. "I think you love what you are seeing, did you pretend to be drunk last night to get me to bed with you?" I   heard him said that and made me look into his eyes.. I am still speechless of what really happened last night..

"Guess what, your a virgin.." he said and all of the sudden everything came into senses..

************************************

Ha! Being drunk and laid..

Oh well...

Thank you again dear readers, please dont forget to like and share..

God bless and stay safe

CæTrïên ❤️