It's Fertilizer

For I am bound to you by the unknown that watched me of old down the avenues through which my adventurous life passed; and, indeed, if I had looked more closely, I might have seen, long ago, within its eyes your own eyes open.

ALEXA

"So, do you have something you like?" Mr. Luther asked while looking at the menu, me? Just staring at the menu of course. I dont understand french and all I can see here is words written in french, humorous. "Umm, I actually didn't understand any of this.. haha! But if you may I preferred plant based meals" I said, oh! Earth.. eat me now!

I saw him talked to the waiter and directed him in french, whew! He sounds hot.. "so Ms. Lopez, you're a vegetarian?" He said smiling after the waiter left, I wonder where on earth leo went, it would be much better if he is here.

I smiled back, "yeah, my mom is a vegetarian and she has been a hands on mom to me so I adopt her choices as well." He nods slowly, "well, that explains you looks a little skinny, have you never crave to eat some meat?" He asked again, "oh? No, never.. I promote animal safety, they live like humans, have feeling and love nature so I never thought of eating them.." I answered with a little cringed feeling..

And there! Saved by the bell, the waiter came and served our food, I enjoyed the food he ordered for me. I looked at him while he eats and he seems soft in the inside. "Starring at me will not gonna give you answers Ms. Lopez.." He said while still eating, I nod and smiled, "I was just wondering Mr. Luther--", he cut me off "LUCI, call me luci.." I was stunned there for a moment, "oh.. okay, Luci.. I was wondering if there is somebody back stabbing me right now for eating with you here? If you don't mind I asked so that I could prepare for some slap or something.." I asked and he laughed, he is so handsome..

"Well, to be honest.. I dont think you need that Alexa, I don't have woman gonna stab you or slap you.." He said, and there I felt I just hold my breathe, I composed my self and smiled "that's great to hear, Luci" I responded and started eating

We enjoyed both of our meals and decided to go back to florida after a few shots I got for Eiffel tower. It is great to remember some good memories to replace the bad ones I got.

When we landed its almost 6 in the evening, I went back to the office to return some documents. I knocked to let Luci know I'm going home but I saw him looking out from the window.

"Luci? If there's anything---" I said but then again was cut off, "yeah, Alexa.. I have something to show you here.." he said, so I walk to him and saw all skylark buildings shooting up the sky. Nothing important so I looked at him and about to ask but he grabbed me from my hips and kissed me.

I slowly closed my eyes and feel his lips, he is pushing to enter so I let him by slip his tongue to mine. I felt the warm of his hands running down my spine and Im getting wet down there, I heard myself moan and he dig deeper. My heart racing fast and the kiss is getting hot until we both heard a knock.

"Luci?" It's Leo,

I fixed my dress and walked to the door, "I must get going Mr. Luther." I said and left.

LUCI

Who ever knocks will be welcomed to hell but to my surprise it was Leo, I look at him striking deadly and the bastard just grinned sheepishly.

"You stop smiling like a dog, bastard" I said pissed off, "haha! Im sorry to cut your best moments boss but Leonardo called asking for updates if you already found the girl." And that make me change my mood so instantly, "tell him, I haven't.." I said, "but.. he's gonna find out that woman is just beneath our feet.." he said try to keep his voice low, I stood up and walk inch away from him. "You.do.as.I.say" I responded between gritting teeth, he nods and walked out the room.

I turned back to the windows and looked again outside, I saw Alexa's car drive out. I know what I'm doing, I want her to know me by not forcing her to know me. I want her to love me by not forcing her to love me. We are going to get married out of love and we will make our own legacy. We will dream of having kids and love them as we love each other and I will not let a monster destroy that.

I walked out of the building and asked the driver to drive me to the bar, I wanna forget things how pain flooded me. My father reminds me how this woman walked away because she knew somebody who will marry her because of business not love.

In the Philippines...

"Master, Leo said Lucifer still haven't found the woman.." marcos reported to Leonardo,

He took a deep breath, he knows that his son will not try hard to look for that woman. "Where is Luci?" He asked, "there is a report from the guards that he was spotted in a bar.." marcos answered, He looked down. He's son is not gonna be fine until he will not find that woman. He picked up his phone and dialed a number

"Hello?" A woman answered on the other line.

"You said your daughter is in florida..she is no where to be found." He said in gritting teeth,

"I am sure of that Mr. Luther, I have proof to show you.. her bank transactions" she answered

He smiled sheepishly and cut the call,

"You are no where to hide little kitten."

************************************

Thank you for reading my book,

Please do like and comment..

Suggestions are also open
.

God bless and stay safe everyone!

Catrien ❤️