Article

@enews: 

Chris Evans and Victoria Holland are officially together!  

With the recent news of Victoria Holland being the long-lost daughter of Princess Diana, it has been said that the Princess of Wales has found love! 

The actress and Princess have found love in co-star and best friend of ten years, with Chris Evans. Chris is best known for his role as Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This also comes to light after news was released that Sebastian Stan (Bucky Barnes) has also found love with Victoria's best friend and niece of Robert Downey Jr, Clarissa Downey. 

Rumors spread that Chris Evans was the matchmaker for Sebastian and Clarissa, so the pair wanted to pay him back by finally getting him to admit his feelings to Princess Victoria of Wales. Especially with her life-changing rapidly Chris would be the only normal thing that Victoria has to what her old life was like. 

The couple only started to go out after the news of her being a Princess was released, as it was said that they had had a fight about this considering how long they had been friends for and Chris felt like he had been left out of the loop. It had been clearly stated by the crown that she hadn't told a soul since finding out she was a princess so it wasn't just Chris that had felt like the secret had hurt him intentionally. 

Princess Victoria has known about her true heritage since she was 21, four years ago. This was a decision that was made between herself and a few members of the royal family to allow her some time to come to terms with the new information and make possible steps towards becoming a real member of the family. Especially since Princess Victoria wasn't christened by the royal family after she was born, she will need to be christened again before her coronation as a Princess into the royal family. 

This may happen once the filming for Avengers: Age of Ultron comes to an end and the film has premiered all over the world. Considering how high the fanbase is for these movies, they don't want to push back the release date due to one of their cast members turning out to be a Princess. However, the plans for the corporation have apparently started with the insight of the Queen and Victoria working together. 

We hope to see Princess Victoria doing royal engagements, we both know she is passionate about charities of all kinds, she will make a wonderful addition again to the royal family after 25 years away.