Movie Night

After spending the weekend in LA with the Supernatural stars, Victoria returned home to reality. It had been a break that she needed from filming and from everything going to shit back home, it was something that Chris had said she needed to go on without him because he knew she wasn't having a good time recently. She was able to see her old cast-mates for the first time in a couple of years since she started working with the Originals crew and starring away from The Supernatural.

But the Supernatural cast would always hold a special place in Victoria's heart, they were her older brothers if not legitimately than figuratively. Despite having basically six brothers adopted and biological, what's the harm in adding two more to the list?

Plus spending the weekend in LA meant that she was able to hide away from the media and the paparazzi more as they didn't know where she had gone to until she was already in LA. She had kept it private and only let Jensen post on Instagram on the last night she was going to be in LA. She wanted to keep her life private now, considering she was the Princess of Wales she couldn't really be seen partying out late at night in LA streets like her younger brother had been famously known for growing up after their mother died.

"You seem to be deep in thought babe, what's up?" Chris asked as he sat on the trailer bed next to her, a bowl of popcorn in his lap as he looked at his two-month girlfriend. They had been alternating who slept in what trailer when they weren't filming at 3 am in the morning.

"Not much, just thinking about my weekend away, how I might not be able to get things like that in the future." She responded

"Hey, you will be, your new to this whole royal thing. They'll let you take breaks, plus you weren't raised in their lifestyle so you're new to their values. And if they aren't what you think they would have been then you can always go back on your word." Chris spoke

"I can't go back on my word Chris, I gave them four years so that I could sort out my stuff and decide what it was that I wanted out of life. I can't keep hiding, even if my mother wanted to give me a better life she did, but I want to do this for her. I want to continue her legacy." Victoria spoke, Chris smiled as he looked at his girl

"I knew you'd say something like that, your mother will always be the Princess in the people's eyes, but with you? You might just be able to continue what she started. And make her proud even in Heaven." Chris spoke

"Do you think there's a heaven?" Victoria asked

"I don't know, do you?" He asked,

"I was raised to believe in God, and I know that my grandmother believes in Heaven and Hell. She's made that very clear, but personally, I don't know. I know that there's no life after death, but if there was, I'd like to come back as some sort of animal." Victoria said

"You realize that this sounds really dark," Chris spoke, he was used to Victoria's tangents on the afterlife and what comes next, but after not having her here for a weekend it felt different. Like she'd been thinking about more than she probably should be, which worried him a little. He made a mental note to message Clarissa when Victoria was asleep.

"Sorry, sometimes I think about this stuff, I probably shouldn't but it's like we could die at any time, do you think that you have achieved enough in your life to be satisfied before you die?" Victoria asked

"I mean, I would be. I became what I wanted to become, I confessed my feelings to the girl I was pinning for after 8 years, I became a superhero." Chris chuckled a little as he looked down at Victoria, the popcorn starting to get cold as they looked at each other.

"A fictional superhero." Victoria responded

"Says you." He said as he looked at her making the Princess roll her eyes at him,

"But I do agree with you, if I die I want to come back as some sort of animal that means something to me as well. So I can watch over you, not from the Heavens but in a different form." Chris spoke causing Victoria to smile as she looked at him, she knew she was an over thinker and over analyzer of situations but knowing that Chris had some thought in this helped her.

"I'll look out for a sign." Victoria said before she cuddled into his side and grabbed the popcorn before he could, causing him to chuckle at her. She rolled her eyes at him and then they played the movie that she'd chosen. Titanic, they both knew that by the end of it Victoria would be in tears but they didn't care, it was one of their favorite romantic movies. This week they were going through romantic movies before moving into fantasy, tomorrow's movie was going to be The Notebook.

Both actors cuddled into each other and ignored their phones for the entire duration of the three hour movie. Not regretting it either being able to escape from reality and have some quality time with each other.