Date Night

Victoria and Chris were finished filming for the day, they were going over old scenes to make sure that everything was ready for the last week of filming which would go over the final chapters of the script in the next table read to help the actors. So Chris had come up with the idea to treat Victoria to a date night since they both needed a break from reality for a little bit.

Chris wanted to keep things casual but since they had already crossed a boundary into the sexual side of their relationship keeping it casual wasn't really on the list anymore.

He had gotten the idea from Sebastian on where to take her for dinner so that they were able to have some time away from the set and away from their co-stars.

"This is going to work." Sebastian said as he walked out from his bathroom and looked at his best friend dressed in a casual suit that didn't make the event too formal for the couple.

"Hopefully it does, it could be my ticket to spending more nights like this with her." Chris spoke

"Any plans for after dinner?" Sebastian asked, Lizzy and Clarissa were helping Victoria get ready for their date night.

"Well, I'll just say wait for us to turn up on set rather than come and get us." Chris said with a small smile on his face. Sebastian rolled his eyes at his best friend but still smiled anyway.

"Jesus dude, don't give away any information will ya?" Sebastian said

"Nope. Not when it comes to our relationship." Chris said and Sebastian chuckled, even though he was the same with Clarissa about their sexual relationship. He knew that Victoria and Chris had already slept together before they were even a couple. But that didn't stop Chris from loving her, maybe it even helped him love her even more. But Sebastian wasn't too sure considering her life had changed so much. Not many knew that their relationship had started before they'd even said 'I love you' to each other that came with time and being in each other's spaces more than they were used too. They relatively kept their romantic life private from social media unless it was agreed upon both of them to post anything. That was how Victoria wanted the relationship to move forward especially with more rules and regulations coming into her life after she is officially coronated as Princess Victoria of Wales. Daughter of Prince Charles and Princess Diana of Wales.

Victoria currently was pacing her trailer once again. Lizzy and Clarissa were sitting on the couch that had been supplied and knew that she was over thinking this whole night.

"He's not going to do anything you don't want to do. I mean, what can go wrong?" Lizzy asked

"Everything can go wrong. Paparazzi following us, being ambushed by fans, a shot out." Victoria spoke

"A shot out isn't going to happen, who would be crazy enough to shot the Princess of fucking Wales for gods sake." Clarissa responded as she looked at Victoria.

"You look beautiful Vic you need to stop stressing; what happens will happen, and you need to start taking more risks anyway. It's not a fun life if you sit back and let everything happen, take charge make it go your own way, make it follow your rules. Your life is about to change more so than anyone else's has changed in such a short time, take these opportunities with Chris. Even if the night doesn't end in sex." Lizzy spoke

"Who says sex is going to happen?" Victoria said as she stopped pacing, Lizzy knew that would get a reaction out of her.

She brushed her hair in lengths as she tried to cover her exposed shoulders

She brushed her hair in lengths as she tried to cover her exposed shoulders. She knew that Chris wouldn't mind what ever outfit she went with for their date night as long as she was comfortable wearing what she wanted.

"I don't know what'll happen tonight. Anything could happen, that's what I'm worried about."

"Nothings going to happen, and if it does message me straight away and I'll come and pick you up. No matter what time it is." Clarissa said and Victoria nodded knowing that her friends would back her up no matter what happened.

"Okay. Thanks, I think I'm okay now." Victoria spoke and Lizzy clapped her hands in excitement as she handed the Princess her purse.

"Here you go sweetheart." She said

"Thanks babe." Victoria said with a small smile on her face, Clarissa playfully rolled her eyes at the comment but didn't mind it as she still considered Lizzy one of her close friends.

"Good now get going." Clarissa said once Victoria was ready, a knock sounded on her door and Victoria went to open it to find Chris standing there with a handful of roses in his hands.

"They're beautiful." Victoria said as she invited him in and took the flowers from him. She gave them a small sniff before Clarissa came up and took them from her walking towards the kitchen to put them into a vase of water.

"Yes flowers are beautiful, I love you both but get going." Clarissa said as she started to walk back towards the others.

"Are you kicking me out of my own trailer?" Victoria asked

"Yes I am. Now get going." Clarissa said before pushing the couple outside and closing the door, Victoria could hear Lizzy's laugh from inside and hands clapping together before she turned to Chris with a smile on her face. Worries disappearing as she felt safe with the person in front of her.

"Let's go." Chris said offering her his arm which she gladly took and together they walked out of the set and towards the car Chris had rented for the night.