Article

@enews:

NEPHEW TO ROBERT DOWNEY JR, NOAH DOWNEY, ANNOUNCES RELATIONSHIP WITH ACTOR CHRIS WOOD!!

This adorable photo was posted by Noah Downey about his very recent relationship with CW actor, Chris Wood

The news came out that Noah Downey is indeed into men and Chris Wood swings for both sides, but clearly these two have feelings for each other. This relationship has been supported by family and friends alike. With co-stars posting comments about how much they support both men in this relationship and coming forward to break normality in the 21st century.

Both Chris Wood and Noah Downey have a connection through Princess Victoria (Victoria Holland) and mentioned in a recent Oprah interview that it was because of Victoria that the pair started to talk. Or at least talked more often now that their feelings had been released.

This is something that enables even the Hollywood sector to move with the times and allow for more relationships like this to come to light and allow it to be more normal with the times that are changing these days. We thank both men for coming forward and helping many others even woman realize their potential to be happy once they accept who they are as people.

Clarissa Downey has supported this relationship since day one, and knows that her brother would never hurt Chris Wood. We also know that Clarissa Downey's boyfriend supports the relationship as he is close with Noah through dating his older twin sister.

We wonder what will become of these two in the future and how open they will be about their relationship. As many people are still into the old ways where only men can be with woman and not men with men. But with actors making a personal stand towards the LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 act, it may make people change their viewpoints on people as they are human as well. 

We hope to see more cute adorable photos of Chris and Noah in the future and congratulate them both for defeating the stigma of homosexual relationships.