Article

@enews:

CLARISSA DOWNEY (NIECE OF ROBERT DOWNEY JR) AND VICTORIA HOLLAND CELEBRATE THEIR FRIENDSHIP ON INSTAGRAM

It's no secret that these two are the best of friends. Especially with both of them dating famous Marvel stars (consisting of Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans in order of named actresses). They have the cutest support system with each other and they both know every big secret that's happening in each other's life.

However, the role Clarissa plays in Victoria's coronation of being named Princess of Wales has yet to be determined as this coronation has not been done since Queen Elizabeth's own coronation from Princess to Queen following her father's death in the early 50's.

We will be told updates on the list of people attending the coronation even big named celebrities will be in attendance as witnesses. Including Elton John, Lady's Di's friend, and Oprah have already confirmed their attendance will be marked on the auspices day.

This coronation will be talked about for years to come, we already know that the Princess will be wearing a dress designed by Alexander McQueen who designed her sister-in-law Kate Middleton's dress in 2011. Whether or not the dress will be modern or fit with the royal life we won't know until the day. We do know that Princess Victoria will be wishing that her own mother could have been present but knows that her presence will be felt even in heaven.

Clarissa Downey has stated in interviews recently that despite her best friend being the Princess of Wales, it doesn't change the fact that she is also Victoria Holland. She meet the woman as Victoria Holland and not the Princess of Wales, so when the news was revealed Clarissa supported her the entire way as she came to terms with who she was. Clarissa's own brother, Noah Downey has stated similar things about the Princess of Wales and how he will know her as Victoria and not Princess.

Chris Evans is said to play to a role in the Princess's coronation, however we don't know what role this will be as it is worldly known of the couples relationship.

The roles people are playing in this coronation have not been released but as the day moves forward this information will come out as well. We do know that Queen Elizabeth also plays a massive part in this coronation but until the day happens we won't know what will occur.

———————————————————————————

A/N: So I thought I'd update you guys but I live in New Zealand and we have just gotten Delta in the country. Our main city has it and the cases consist of 7, so it's a bit of a scary time. We've instantly gone into Lockdown so that we can stop the virus which means instead of going to my two jobs for the next couple of days I'll be home and updating my Wattpad books.

Hope everyone is staying safe and is well, always open for a chat if you need it x

Love you all x