Safe House

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do Steve! I am going after them, Ultron has blocked their minds from me!" Vanya spoke as she walked out of Clint's safe house.

"I'm trying to look out for you Vanya, I don't like this as much as you do, but you're at risk if you go after Ultron. He knows your powers from looking into Wanda and Pietro's minds. He'll use you as an advantage to him." Steve spoke Nat and Tony watched the encounter from the stairs of the safe house. Laura and Clint casually watching from upstairs as they observed the pair fighting. Laura, like Nat, knew instantly that Steve had feelings for the younger superhuman. But he wouldn't admit it for the sake of his pride as Captain America.

"Like you haven't tried to use my powers before." Vanya snapped back as she spun around to face Steve, the blue magic starting up again. Steve didn't even blink an eye as he looked at her in the eyes and not down at her blue flaming hands.

"I haven't actually, I'm trying to protect you, not use you," Steve said

"Why not? I can portal jump? Heal others, grow plants. Why the hell wouldn't you use me?" Vanya said

"Because we don't know the extent to your powers Vanya. I'm not going to use your free will for my personal gain. I'm not HYDRA Vanya." Steve said, this generally surprised Vanya and he could tell that it did because her magic stopped glowing inside the palms of her hands.

"Everyone who finds something different likes to poke and prod to find out what is up with it. That's what it was like at HYDRA. They poked and they prodded, they didn't even stop when my screams got too loud and haunting. Not even then, they just kept going." Vanya responded walking closer towards Steve. Not caring that she had been trying to keep a distance between them.

"I'm sorry that happened to you Vanya, I really am. But SHIELD doesn't use superhumans for their own personal gain. They use them to help protect the world and those who can't protect themselves. I know you want to protect your siblings but they've chosen a different side and you won't be able to talk them out of this." Steve said

"How did you know I was going to try and talk them out of it?" Vanya said

"I figured you would, your the type to do that with anyone in trouble," Steve said even though it surprised Vanya at how observant he had been with her recently.

"Fine, I won't go," Vanya said and Steve smiled for the first time since he'd meet Vanya. Vanya couldn't help but smile back.

"Good now can you two lovebirds kiss and makeup before you kill each other again?" Tony asked as he came down the stairs making his presence known to him.

"I'd rather kill myself," Vanya responded before walking back into the house and Tony starts chuckling at Steve's appalled expression. Until Steve glares at him and Tony just laughs even more before walking after Vanya with Nat shaking her head at Tony with a small smile on her face.

"Cut!"

"Brilliant work guys, you did amazing and it was in one take too!" Anthony Russo called as the actors on set smiled at each other. They had been able to get a successful take since the past two hours they weren't able too especially whenever Robert would cause Victoria to break character in the background which would cause her to laugh uncontrollably for ten minutes.

Chris smiled as he walked towards Victoria again, wrapping an arm around her despite the fact that they were both wearing their character's costumes. Victoria was wearing a costume that in the movie Tony Stark had created for her once she'd decided to join their team. 

The outfit was borrowed from the X-Men movies but with a little twist, it had protective armor instead of fabric, and her costume also had sleeves

The outfit was borrowed from the X-Men movies but with a little twist, it had protective armor instead of fabric, and her costume also had sleeves. (This is sort of what I pictured Vanya's character to be wearing if she was real considering her powers). Victoria loved the costume, it gave her character some depth and some thought into what she really could turn out to be if she remained a regular in the next movies. She hadn't yet fully read the script yet and was worried that her character would get killed off, but they were going to do a table read tomorrow of the next few scenes they would be filming as a whole cast which would mean they needed to rehearse their lines then too. Victoria loved table reads, it brought everybody working on the movie together, and they all listened to cues and acted professionally while there were more people present. Whereas when they're not working, they can be themselves. 

Victoria was half tempted sometimes to post a photo of the script but knew that she'd get into a huge butt load of trouble with Marvel if she breached her contract doing that. So she didn't, looking around at the cast she smiled again. She knew these memories would stay with her always, even if she stepped away from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and acting all together.