Royal Coronation

The day began with Victoria being awoken by the Queen herself. She had been offered a place to stay in Buckingham Palace before her living apartments in Kensington Palace had been arranged. The agreement was whenever she wasn't filming for The Originals or any future marvel projects she would be staying at Kensington Palace. Chris was more than welcome to move in with her if he wanted too.

She hasn't broached that subject with him just yet as she felt that everything was moving at such a fast pace she wasn't sure what was happening. She wanted to complete one thing at a time before even thinking about the future.

"Are you ready my dear?" Elizabeth spoke as she walked into Victoria's room again, closing the door behind her as she did so. She had left Victoria to have a shower and change into the dress that had been created specially for Victoria's coronation into the royal family.

Her dress was red and gold, with the an off the shoulders look

Her dress was red and gold, with the an off the shoulders look. Normally it would be frowned upon but since it showed her independence she loved the dress. Her hair was going to stay down which normally would not be aloud either as it potentially showed weakness within the royal family. The sleeves of the dress were thick enough that it would keep Victoria warm during the ceremony. And they were a subtle colour that didn't hide the main part of the design of the dress. Which was the long train she wanted as an entrance that many wouldn't forget.

"You look beautiful my dear." Elizabeth spoke as she looked at her granddaughter standing in the mirror.

"Thank you." She said, while Elizabeth had been gone Kate had come by to do her makeup, normally an artist would do her makeup but Victoria wanted to keep it natural and keep the day within the family.

The list of people attending the coronation today was long, and half the people Victoria hadn't even meet yet but was expected to her rounds at the celebration party with her lady in waiting, Marina Thompson. Marina had been given to her through the Queen as it was something all woman in the royal family needed to help with the days events. Victoria knew that the Marvel cast and the those working on the Originals and the Vampire Diaries had been invited. As well as Victoria's adoptive family, they had front row seats to the venue as they had made a big impact on Victoria's life. The Abbey, Victoria's coronation was taking place in was Webminster Abbey. It already held royal heritage and it also made history hosting the second royal coronation since Queen Elizabeth's own coronation when she became Queen.