Article

@enews:

PRINCESS VICTORIA SEEN WITH ADOPTIVE BROTHER TOM HOLLAND IN LONDON!

Princess Victoria has had a busy schedule since coming into her role since her coronation. She has spent little time with family but we caught her with her adoptive brother on the weekend shopping.

Both Holland's appear in the recent Marvel released movie, Civil War and will most likely return for the next one due to be released in 2017. The Princess is also said to be planning more movie projects for the future.

Despite her new role she has taken well to being the Princess of Wales especially since her late mother would have wanted her to have a childhood before stepping back into royalty. It seems even beyond the grave that Diana got her wish, and would be pleased to see the amazing woman her daughter has grown up to become.

Chris Evans has also said that he is immensely proud of Tori for taking on such a heavy role that was deprived from her shortly after her birth. He has said that she is a natural in the role and has an amazing support system through the royal family and her older biological brothers.

With rumors of a new marvel movie being released in 2017, royal engagements will take precedent over acting for Tori at the moment. But it will be enough to keep her busy especially if Chris continues to work on his projects outside of Marvel. Chris has been confirmed to be playing the male lead in next years movie The Gifted with child star McKenna Grace.

This will keep both people busy as they work on themselves and on their relationship and come to be around different changes that happen in their lives. We wish them well as they work towards their new adventures.

———————————————————

Victoria sighed as she closed the laptop lid, she knew taking on this role would never give her privacy back. But it was something she agreed too when she said that she would take back her birth right.

She was currently in the living room of the Holland's house. It was still her childhood home and her get away from everything. Even though she had many other places to get away too, this one felt safe, it felt like home.

"Here you go baby." Nikki spoke as she came into the room with a cup of warm tea. Victoria smiled as she took the cup from her mother, as she did she felt pain in her stomach. It wasn't normal pain, she reached down and felt her stomach.

"Are you alright?" Nikki asked

"Ow." Victoria spoke as she carefully placed the cup down on the table before she dropped it and spilt the contents over the carpeted floors.

The next jab of pain hit her like a brick wall, it wasn't her period cramps this much she knew was true.

"It hurts." She whispered out as she leaned forward to see if it would help the pain at all. Nikki abandoned her side of the table and came over to sit beside her daughter. She rubbed her back as Victoria leaned forward again.

"Do we need to go see the doctor?" Nikki asked quietly trying to sooth Victoria from her pain.

"It should pass." Victoria spoke.

"I think we should go to be safe." Nikki said and Victoria nodded knowing that she wouldn't drop the subject until Victoria gave in.

Twenty minutes later Victoria was in the waiting area with her mother as she cradled her stomach. The pain was increasing and she was gaining looks from the other people in the room whenever she made a sound of pain. She didn't care what they thought, she wanted to know what was going on.

"Miss Holland? You can come through." The nurse spoke as she came out from the office area. Nikki helped Victoria stand and the pair of them walked into the room. The door closed and the nurse looked at Victoria. Recognition went through the nurses face.

"I think you know what's happening?" Nikki said as she noticed the look and the nurse nodded sadly.

"I'm sorry, but from the exams the doctor took earlier, it showed an embryo." The nurse said

"You mean my daughter's pregnant?" Nikki asked

"She was."