Chapter 143

Gabby's POV: As me and Matt took it slow in bed, I couldn't hep but smile as I felt him (finally) take off my underwear. "Took you long enough." Matt smiled. "What, can't I take my time while I want to make love to my beautiful wife." I smiled when he said that and then went to take off his boxers for him when I remembered something. "Hey, did you lock the door?" Matt then thought about it and shook his head. "Give me a second." Matt then went to get up and smiled as he quickly when to lock the door so that we weren't disturbed. Turning around to look at me, he smirked. "You want me to take off my boxers or would you rather do it for me?"

I smiled when he asked me that. "I would but...it's hard to bend that way. Remember, triplets." Matt nodded and smiled when I said that. He then went to take off his boxers for me and set them down at the end of the bed while getting back in with me. Laying down on top of me, Matt then looked down into my eyes. "Have I ever told you that you are very beautiful...and you are even more beautiful when you are pregnant with our triplets." I smiled when he said that and went to wrap my arms around his neck. "God, I love you so much." I smiled when Matt said that before feeling him bend down to kiss me softly. Taking it slow with him, I smiled as we held each other close in bed. "Now, this is exactly what we needed to do today."

Matt laughed when I said that and agreed with me. "Definitely. We are going to need to promise to each other that we are going to take these days every once and a while...you know, to just spend time together and hold each other close. I don't want to loose what we have babe. You know that you are the most important woman in my life and I want you to know that is never going to change." I smiled when Matt said that because I felt the same way about him. "And our son will never be more important than you to me." Matt smiled when I said that before going to lean his forehead against mine. "Which one?" I then remembered we were having 2 sons.

Smiling at him, I then went to kiss him slowly once again because he truly was giving me exactly what I wanted today...time alone with my man before we had to work. That's when we heard someone at the door. Knocking at the door, Severide yelled at us. "You are coming back to Firehouse 51!" I then groaned when Severide yelled at us. "We can talk about it later. I am currently attending to my wife's pregnancy cravings." Severide got the message when I said that and agreed, leaving us be. Meanwhile I just looked at Matt. "My pregnancy cravings?" Turning his head, Matt then looked at me. "Oh, don't lie to yourself...you want this just as much as I do." 

Matt then decided to yell at Severide. "Severide, yes I am coming back to Firehouse 51. Now scram! I am in the middle of something." I laughed when he said that. Meanwhile, Severide had to comment. "Dude, she's already pregnant!" Matt then groaned when he said that because he was starting to get impatient. "Dude, just fuck off!" He then went back to kissing my neck to tease me a bit. "Just ignore him, you are mine." I agreed and smiled when he said that, rubbing his back while I dug my nails into it when he started to get really good in bed. "Okay, ow."

I smiled when he said that. Putting my hand on his cheek, I looked at him. "Would you rather I scream and reveal to Severide what we are doing in bed?" Matt then shook his head when I said that because that was the opposite of what he wanted me to do. Going to kiss me again, he just smiled while holding me in his arms and taking his time with me in bed. "God, I am going to miss having you all to myself on a daily basis." I smiled when he said that and nodded while going to kiss him slowly. "I promise, we will take time together each day." Matt smiled and agreed with me when I said that, kissing me slowly as we had fun in bed together to celebrate his return as Captain on Truck 81 at Firehouse 51.

NOTE: I am excited to write his return to Captain so...I have decided to skip to the next morning after his chapter. I know that this day was short but, it's my story and I want to write the parts that I like when I write them. I promise though, no dramatic fires tomorrow.