That Twilight

That setting sun was coloring the sky in different shades of red, pink and violet as if nature was playing holi. The breeze was calming, soothing everything on its way. Siya was on the balcony, the beauty of nature surrounding her, increasing her ethereal beauty even more.

Ram entered the room after a long day, but all his tiredness washed away immediately seeing the breathtaking silhouette of his beloved wife on the colorful background. He came near Siya silently, enveloped her in a back hug.

O rangrez..
O rangrez tere rang dariya mein
O rangrej tere rang dariya mein
Doobna hai bas tera ban ke
Haaye nahin rehna dooja ban ke

Siya smiled looking at him; a lovely calmness was set upon them. The both look towards the beautiful sky, welcoming mesmerizing site into their moment. Ram could not resist himself any more. He placed a soft kiss on the crook of Siya's neck. Understanding her husband's intention, she blushed looking at him and hide her eyes from him at the next moment. Ram smiled and uplifted her chin, requesting her to look at him through his gesture. Siya looked at Ram...

Ek bhi saans alag nahin leni
Khench lena praan is tan ke
Haaye nahin rehna duja banke

All Ram could see in her eyes is love. He did not need any further permission to take the next step. He kissed her lips passionately, opening her hair on the process. A lovely smell captivated him more into her. Siya pulled him towards her, as if not to be detached in any means.

Apne hi rang mein mujhko rang de
Dheeme dheeme rang mein mujhko rang de
Saundhe saundhe rang mein mujhko rang de
Rang dena, rang dena, rang de na...

It was their moment. Ram pulled down the curtain; they both were becoming one as the setting sun was mingling with the sky.

Bharat was sitting on the couch, witnessing his wife dismissing the maids for the day. Mandavi had a unique style of authoritative nature. She was regal, but not unkind at any means. People might consider her aloof, and she perfectly contrasted the nature of Bharat. But he knows how much she cared and loved her dears and nears. This strong woman intrigued him more and more towards her with every passing day.

Ghunghru hai tu, main to hoon paanv piya
Chanana nana
Peepal tu, main to hoon chhanv piya
Tabhi hoon magan

Closing the door, Mandvi could feel Bharat's gaze on her. She looked at him indicating 'what' uplifting her perfectly shaped brows. Bharat smiled looking at her nodding in nothing. Mandvi smirked, came near to her husband, and sat on his lap, touching her forhead with his.

Naino mein base khwaab tere lehraaye
Jhalke chhalke chhalke re
Par se halke halke
Apne hi rang mein

It was only Mandvi who could set fire on Bharat's calm nature. At first he started with soft kisses on the hollow of her collar bone. She scratched his back as if to get him closer. Bharat take over this instant. And yes, he never shied away to show how much he loved his wife.

Apne hi rang mein mujhko rang de
Dheeme dheeme rang mein mujhko rang de
Saundhe saundhe rang mein mujhko rang de
Rang de na, rang dena, rang de na

He loosened the knot of her blouse... He was the artist, she was the art; and it was time for the artist to explore his art with all his imaginations.

Shatrughan and Shrutkeerti were on the garden. They were sitting under a tree, Shrutkeerti leaning on Shatrughan, relaxing in that beautiful evening. A sweet sound of flute from far was roaming around them. Being the youngest couple, they still had so many things to chitchat. But the nature was different that day, a serene calmness surrounded them. By now, Shatrughan knew his innocent child like wife just love to be with him. He loved to adore her...