Entangled

This update contains mature (18+) sequences. Please do not proceed if you are uncomfortable with intimate contents. It is a work of fiction, and not intended to hurt any beliefs. Again, please do not continue to read if you are not comfortable.

The warm water of the tub made Lakshman to sigh in relief. Last few days were very busy for members of the palace. They returned, then preparations for Ram's coronation and finally today the moment came for which every one of them was waiting. His Ram bhaiya became the king of Ayoddhya. It seems everything had gotten as it should be.

Urmila yet not came in the room. "She must be busy" thought Lakshman. A smile appeared on the angriest prince of Ayoddhya thinking of his wife. Though after his return they barely got to talk, most of their communications were happening through eyes and lots of blushy blushy look from Urmila. Today she was also looking beautiful in that golden and red lehenga. Did he appreciate enough his beautiful wife? He closed his eyes, it's time to relax, and the warmth of the water was so comfortable.

He did not realize when Urmila came there silently. She was happy, she was happy for her Sita didi, for her Ram jiju and... she was happy for herself. At last, she got time for him; she was not in mood to waste any further moments with her husband. She found Lakshman relaxing on the tub. She sat on the edge, kept looking on him with a smile. "Why does he need to be this handsome, and lovable, and..." she could not think any further, blush crept on her face. She started playing with the water absent mindedly. As usual the always observant Lakshman opened his eyes hearing the soft sound of the water, and he got transfixed over the view. Her feet were adorned with alta and anklets, a delicate waist chain was perfectly hanging from her perfectly curved waist. Her fingers were leaving a narrow tracing of alta in the water since she was playing with the water. That nose ring was mesmerizingly placed slightly sitting on the lips. As if feeling the gaze, Urmila looked up and their eyes met. He could tell from her expression that she was happy. He came near her and took her hands into his.

"How are you, Mila?" Urmila became overwhelmed hearing her name from him after this long! She just nodded her head, smiling, not moving her eyes for a single moment from Lakshman.

"I love you" she whispered after a moment of silence. After all these years, her boldness was still there, and how much Lakshman cherished it! His Mila, fierce and bold.

"I love you too, Mila" he replied.

She took a bottle of bath oil on her hands and indicated Lakshman to turn his back, and he obliged. She started massaging the oil on his back, making him more relaxed with her soft touches.

"So, tell me." She told.

"What?" He asked.

"How was your vanvas? Did any beautiful lady catch your attention?" She asked teasingly.

"Oh, how much I wished, but no one dared, you know. It seemed everyone knew that Mandavi bhabi has a Rakshashi at the palace, who happened to be my wife, who is not going to spare them if they even came near me. Poor me!" Lakshman sighed mockingly.

"Hawww, you wished, na?!" Urmila gave a playful slap on his right shoulder. Lakshman caught her hand right there and turned his head, looking at her intensely. "I wish for so many things, Mila" he said. Urmila's cheeks flushed in beautiful shade of red hearing his words. Their lips met, slowly and their kiss became a passionate one over time. Not breaking the kiss, Lakshman slowly turned towards Urmila, his one hand grabbed her hair and another grabbed her waist, gently pulling her into the tub. After some time, they broke their kiss in need to breath.

To Urmila's surprise Lakshman turned his back ceasing the moment.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing" he replied in a single word. The silence prevailed between them; it was becoming awkward.

"Don't you love me anymore?" Urmila asked again.

Here, his wife let her imagination run wild again. Lakshman turned towards her. All he saw was her pain stricken scared eyes. No, he had to break the misunderstandings of hers now.

"My existence is nothing without you, Mila" he said. He took some moment then hesitantly added, "I... just don't want to rush things. I love you, my dearest. I want to make love to you in every possible way. But I don't want you to think I am being impulsive in wanting you..."

Urmila came near him and kept her arms around his neck. She was blushing, but managed to look into his eyes, "Mmmm as far as I remember, it's been fourteen years we are waiting; still, you think it will be a rush?" Lakshman smiled widely, and took her into his embrace. The smell of her hair was intoxicating for him; He downcast his face to go back to their kiss again. Their hands slowly started moving over each other's skin, well, the water was helping them a lot to feel each other's touches.

Lakshman scooped Urmila up and stepped out from the tub. Upon reaching to their bed, he gently made Urmila to sit on his lap, facing each other, hugging passionately. He made a trail of kisses from her jaw to neck then moved to her collar bones simultaneously undoing the knot of her blouse. He finally got rid of the cloth while Urmila tightly closed her eyes hiding her face near his neck. Her warm breath made Lakshman act vehemently. He pushed her on the bed and pulled her against him at the same time. She moaned in ecstasy when his rough fingers brushed her hardened peak of the soft mounds. She scratched his back as to get him nearer to her. When he pierced her for the first time in a long time, she savored the moment. Their bodies moved together in a rhythmic pace. His grunts, her moans, and their heavy breath were making the air more lovable with time. Eventually the moment came when their souls mingled with each other and the universe danced with the utmost joy and peace.

Urmila was laying on Lakshman's chest in tranquility. Her smeared sindoor on forehead, the alta that was now smeared on the white bed sheet, her raven hair scattered on the pillow, their entangled fingers- everything was saying how happy and complete they were at that moment.

Suddenly Lakshman remembered the time in Mithila, before their wedding. He was madly in love with her but reluctant to get married as his priority to serve Ram. But Urmila convinced him and like a transfixed man he just followed her. Today she also did that, didn't she? Lakshman smiled and kept his arm more tightly around her.

She was his eternal enchantress, indeed. 

A/N: Okay, so I wrote this on the request of two naughty human beings @nishadueevedi and @VISHAKHAKonde. I tried my best keep LakshMila's romance within a limit yet show the intimacy.

Now I am all blushy blushy and going to hide in a cave. Right now, my papita face is becoming like a tomato. It's going to be your duty to search me out from the cave, okay?

Okay. Happy Reading!

Love is the water of life. Drink it down with heart and soul. - Rumi