1.1

Chapter 1

So I'm absolutely in love with Krel so I've decided to write for him.

This is my first time writing chapter by chapter but I have a good feeling about this.

I'm going to change up the ending a little bit

So welcome and enjoy.

____________________________________

8 years ago |

"When we get older we will get married and have kids and start a family." Small Krel said as he dropped ungracefully onto the grass next to his even smaller companion.

He gave her a cheeky smile "what do you think?" Krel rolled onto his side to look at his friend.

"We're too young, silly" She covered her mouth with her sleeve to cover up a giggle, something that Krel personally hated due to the fact that he absolutely adored her laugh.

He reached out to place his arms on little (y/n)'s forearm pulling it away from her face.

Of course he was aware that you were both a bit on the younger side, but if age didn't stop him from being a prince why would it stop him from being with the girl that he likes.

Krel gripped your forearm tighter to help pull him into a sitting position "but you could be a princess, why would anyone deny that?"

You scooted closer to him, your knees scraping onto the floor "I am no princess, nor will I ever be, i'm lucky that the king and queen even allow me to hang out with you and Aja" You gave him a soft smile grabbing his hand to take it off your arm.

"And i'm happy with that" you rubbed your thumb over the back of his hand in a soothing motion.

His eyes shone with admiration when he looked up at you.

"Me too"

Present day | 

You watched on as Krel tinkered away on another one of his projects that made absolutely no sense to you no matter how much he's tried to teach you.

Today was coronation day so you wondered why he was doing this instead of well, practically anything else. You at least expected him to start pacing nervously, which is something he does often.

Aja was still nowhere to be seen, which you had expected because she tends to run away from any royal activities, you just hope she'll get here in time.

You were torn away from your thoughts when you saw a light signaling an incoming transmission.

Krel opened it even though he wasn't paying much attention to it.

"Your late" He started at the floating holographic video of Aja running.

Called it.

"Sorry, luug, totally..." 

She was cut off by Krel speaking up once again "Don't 'luug' me, if you don't get here in five mekrons, Mama and Papa will stomp you."

You couldn't help but snort at that, watching the two bicker with one another was one of your favorite parts of the day, they were just too chaotic for you and that somehow made you glad you didn't have siblings.

Aja let out a small chuckle because she knew her parents weren't capable of physically harming their children. "I think we both know I won't be there at all."

You must be a psychic because you are just reading people's minds today.

"And we both know i don't want to be queen in waiting" Her breaths were more shallow now. It seemed like all the running was getting to her. Why was she running anyway?