3.1

"We should commend ourselves, we've managed to make it to the fifth of the periods without incident" Back in your human forms at school, Krel and Aja sat in what was called "the cafeteria"

"I think we have a very good handle on human food consumption" Aja said as she took a glass and poured the contents onto her hand. Now you were no expert on humans but you do not think that's how things work.

Krel also joined into the shenanigans using his hands to scoop up the food on his plate, if you could even call it food.

"Uhhh, why are they looking at us?" And indeed they were, everyone's heads in the cafeteria were turned towards you.

                         ___________

The blanks pointed at the three of you as mother explained "i have calculated a 98% chance your Akiridion identity will be discovered within the next delson."

"And then you will be captured and tortured in the most agonizing manner possible." You rolled your eyes at him. "Feeling the exquisite pain of a thousand Tillman death slugs."

"All this agony and pain merely from being discovered?" Aja wondered out loud

"By now, general Morando has employed the deadliest killers in the seven galaxies to locate you" and by "you" you hoped it didn't mean you.

"Your failure to remain inconspicuous will prove fatal"

"Their failure?" Mother asked mockingly 

 ♡

"Wait. Wait. Wait" the machine beeped at varvatos as he looked up at it.

Giving the machine a disapproving look Vex screams dramatically "no one tells varvatos Vex to wait””

The machine continued its obnoxious remarks and varvatos started to get angry, using his walking stick to repeatedly hit the machine.

“Varvatos vexs destroys all those who command him to wait and crushes their remains with murderous glee”

An onlooker peered from inside of his taco truck, wondering who this agressive old man was and why in the world he was possibly hitting the street light.

_________

“The machine was insolent and disrespectful” He crossed his arms in a childlike manner.

Aja sighs from beside him, “This is going to be difficult, how can we pretend to be human?

What did it mean to be human, you knew that the average human child was required to go to school but what else did this earth have to offer?

“We don't even know what it means to be human,” Aja continued.

Mother Interjected “That is why i have reduced my planetary analysis to three basic rules of humanity” with perfect timing the blank bots both held up three fingers.

“Three? that's far too many” Krel held out his hands, he was most likely joking and you would have laughed if you weren't still getting scolded by the “adults.

“Rule one”

Humans are still evolving so you must always prepare for change

You and Aja were sitting at your assigned desk in the dreadful classroom that you had wished you'd never see again.

The teacher, who was previously writing on the board, turned towards the class.

“Change of plans, pop quiz”

The groans of the other students were very loud. You were sure the whole planet could hear their eternal suffering.

“Change, I know what change is.” Aja excitedly grabbed her bag from the floor.

She flipped the bag upside down, the contents all spilling out. The silver coins hitting the table with clinking noises.

The teacher questioned her actions “What are you doing?”

“I have come prepared with change”

The whole class erupted in laughter.

You were glad to call her your best friend.

“Rule two”

         2 . Because humans are prone to errors, you must embrace your mistakes.

Krel was drawing aggressively on the white board in ms. Janeths math class. 

You knew that he was doing something weirdly scientific but they all looked like scribbles to you.

Perhaps you should have gotten more sleep instead of staring at your oddly interesting ceiling thinking about what happened a couple of days earlier.

In your defense you were so close to confessing your feelings to Krel. Perhaps Aja and Vex interrupting you was a sign that you were being stupid.

It seemed like he was plaguing your thoughts every second of every excruciating day. You wanted it to stop.

You wanted to stop feeling this way.

Backing up to finish clearing the board in his weird space drawing Krel has accidently bumped into the teacher

“Oh, Mr. Tarron, What are you…” the teacher's voice broke you out of your trance.

“I am embracing my mistakes” Krel held his arm open reading to pull the teacher into a big hug”

You don't know what Ms. Janeth was on about but it is an honor to get the opportunity to hug Krel tarron.

Stupid feelings.

“Finally, rule three”

        3. When in doubt play with your phone

“You disrupt you classes,you exasperate your teachers, Explain yourselves”

Senior uhl was now berating you three in his office.

Just to point out, you had done absolutely nothing wrong but you wouldn't let them drag your friends away from you.

You, Aja and Krel waited a second before pulling out your phones and starting your own activities.

You felt rude

Your phone vibrated with a notification coming into view. Krel had just sent you a text

I need to look like I'm texting someone and you were the first person that came to mind.”

You were the first person he thought of? Just the thought made your heartbeat quicken although you may have been blowing this whole thing out of proportion you couldn't deny that it made you feel special.

You were too busy peering at your device that you didn't notice eli watching the whole encounter through the glass of the door

_________________________________________

Im backkkkk

It felt so great to just write again im finally at peace.

And I can't believe how fast this book growing thank you all so much and I hope you all stay safe.

Love yall

Till next time

-QOD