3.2

You three walked through the door and into the comfort of your "Home".

"Were you able to follow the three human rules of being inconspicuous?" You were barely two steps into the house before vex bombarded you with a question.

"Hey there, buddy boy" Your makeshift dad walked into the room only to be quickly shoved away by krel backpacks.

What did he carry in there?

"Varvatos will take that as a no" Well, vex could be smart sometimes.

"The school overlord gave us something called detention"

Ah, yes you only remembered about half of that conversation seeing as your mind was still running with unwelcome thoughts and you were trying to get your heart beat back to normal.

"We're so bad at being human we're actually getting punished for it" Aja closed the door behind you.

"intruder alert" Mother pulled up the video feed of eli running away from the blank bot in the front yard.

Varvotos got up from his seat, he must have been serious about business. "You allowed him to follow you home?" It's official, he was angry.

"He already knows where we live, calm down, will ya." You spoke up for the first time since you got back from school. You were hoping you were at least helping the situation.

"This nuisance must be dealt with before he exposes you to the entire planet, Annihilate him, destroy him, crush his bones to powder, drink his blood from the keg of glory"

You cut into his cackling session because this was getting out of hand, "Okay, first of all, He is not a nuisance and second, we are not killing anybody" You waved your hands around to get your point across.

"You're taking up for him, you barely even know the guy." The latino spoke up with a roll of his eyes. What had gotten into him, all you were doing was trying to stop your murderous father figure from killing an innocent child.

Eli seemed really nice.

Ignoring him, Aja spoke up, "Right, because there is nothing inconspicuous about that." The sarcasm in her tone was reeling speaking volumes.

"he seems quite interested in us"

"Varvatos has warned you that such curiosity could lead to..."

"To agony and pain" The three of you repeated at the same time.

"Yes, yes, we know. But what can we do about it?" Aja placed her hand on her hips as she asked vex this question.

"Learn what intelligence he's gathered" Vex faced towards the hologram projection of the eli.

"and how should we go about that exactly?" Krel asked, giving you a side glance that had almost made you want to step away from him.

He seemed angry, which is odd because he has only been angry with you once when you had accidently broken one of his inventions but that was some time ago.

You hoped he wasn't angry.

"Torture, the eli has ten fingers, Bring Vavatos back two of them, preferbly thumbs" Vex had megan cackling like a maniac again, you might need a spray bottle.

"No" You spoke up again, you don't know why you keep taking up for this human, but if u had learned one thing it was that humans have it hard enough as it is and you shouldn't complicate that.

You ignored the look you got from krel although it was something you had to talk to him about later. "We are not harming that poor boy vex."

Aja spoke next, adding onto your statement "Since your such a fan of torture, you do it?" She pushed his thumb out of the line of sight.

"He can't, the great commander Vex refuses to leave the spaceship."

"Because to do so would require varvatos vex to adopt a form that is wrinkled and saggy, It is Varvatos station to be gross" He quickly came to his defense with one of the dumbest excuses you have ever heard.

He sat back down on his sofa couch "Besides, there is much to be learned the indigeonous culture through this talking box, humans obtain monetary gains and weekends getaways based on their gyrational strength" Luug had attached himself on vexs leg once again bothering the big akiridion.

"i have excellent gyrational strength" Aja spun krel around quickly before jumping gracefully onto the sofa.

Now was a better time than any.

Once krel had stopped spinning and began getting over the rush of dizziness that had just started, you made an effort to latch onto his wrist to stop him from joining Aja.

"Are you okay?" You made sure to whisper just loud enough for him to hear.

He responded by snatching his hand from your loose grip and moving closer to you. You got the hint.

"Why wouldn't I be?" You cautiously looked over to see if Aja and Vex were listening in. You were relieved to see they were still focused on the magical television box.

"You seemed kinda angry at me, and if you are, I want to know what I did wrong so I can fix it." You pleaded with the brown eyed boy.

He kept up his snarky demeanor "Why don't you go ask the Eli." This cannot be happening, he can't seriously be mad at you for choosing the pacifist route.

You looked down at the ground digging the heel of your shoe into the wood. "If that's what this is about, I just don't want anyone to get hurt and get our covers blown before we have the chance to go home." your voice became low, you were basically mumbling the last part.

You were pulled into a Krels warm embrace, His hands finding their home around your waist, his shoulder forcing your chin up.

Over his shoulder you made short eye contact with Vex who wore a small smile on his face before averting his eyes back to the Tv.

"Im so sorry, it was a stupid thing to be mad over, its very frustrating to try to fit in and i didnt even think about how that would affect you, im sorry" His hands move from your waist to slide down your arms, stopping to clasp his hands in yours.

He was holding your hand. Krel tarron was holding your hand, you were sure that you would just faint fight then and there.

"I'm not angry at you, okay (y/n) if anything I'm angry at myself. Can you forgive me?"

Your brain felt like mush, all you did was nod to his question. You two had held hands before, of course you have, but this felt different. It felt like there was an electrical current radiating off of his hands to you.

You wondered if he felt it too.

He pulled his hands away from yours, feeling the loss of the warmth, the cold air around the room reaching your hands once more.

If you did recall correctly you guys have a conversation to get back to.

So much for distancing yourself
________________________________________

Im now on break so yall knows what that means whoop whoop

Thank u guys so much for all the support 💗

Till next time

-QOD