Futa Albedo x shalltear x female reader [EL] please

requested from @DeliriumOfTheEndless

[Albedo Pov] 

*after helping lord Ainz I wanted to go see my favorite Servant of Nazarick Y/n she was the best and as I get to where she usually is I see that disgusting dead Bitch with her*

Y/n: I see I had no idea drinking blood would work for you that much lady Shalltear

Shalltear: of course it is Dear afterall I-

Albedo: *I let myself Cough a little to gain there attention*

Y/n: oh hello Lady Albedo it is great to see

Shalltear: ugh the ugly lady is back

Albedo: well I thank you for greeting me Y/n I trust you are ok and I hope this Corpse didn't do anything to you

Shalltear: why you-

Y/n: actually no she taught me some stuff about blood magic so I kinda was training it a little bit *I forgot to mention Y/n was made by my Creator as well but her race is Elemental but a mutiple version oh looking at her gives me so much bliss but first I have to teach Bitch a lesson a big one*

Albedo: Y/n I was wondering if you could excuse me and Shalltear for a  little while?

Y/n: oh ok

Shalltear: what are you- 

*I cut her off by slamming my lips on her as we stayed there for awhile until I broke away and pinned her*

Albedo: you need to learn your place you vampire~ *my fully erected dick was out as made her go on her knees and proceed to slam my dick in her mouth holding her head so I can  go faster* oh I have to admit your mouth is better for this Shalltear*

Shalltear: Mmmmmm!? *she was trying to get my hands  off her head but I was to strong as she slowly let go as I began Going faster*

Albedo: oh come on you bitch surely you can do better then this  Ahhhhh!~ *I cum hard into her throat as some leaked out and some she swallowed as I take my dick out of her mouth* 

Shalltear: "Cough" "Cough" why are  you doing this Albedo

Albedo: I've been loving you both for a while now but you keep going with Y/n now I will spread my love into you~

Shalltear: well no ones stopping Albedo~ *then I rammed my dick into her pussy as I started pounding her fast* ohhh fuck this feels so good!~ *we were teleported to my room as i continued pounding her* 

*Timeskip*

Albedo: S..Shalltear im gonna cum!~

Shalltear: oh yesss Albedo please give it to Me!~~

*as I kept pounding her I cum inside her as we both  Moan loudly afterwards I let her rest now time for my main prize*

Albedo: "Message Y/n"

Y/n: *I waited a bit before getting her to pick up* yes lady Albedo

Albedo: could come to me i have a reward to give

Y/n: oh of course lady albedo I will be over fast

*she said that as she teleported in my room when she saw me naked and saw shalltear I think she knew what this reward meant*

Y/n: oh my 0////0

Albedo: yes my dear Y/n I loved both of you for a long time now come to me~

*she did as I said as we both kissed each other*

[Y/n Pov]

*as I was kissing Lady Albedo she squeezed my ass in which case I moaned in the kiss as she giggled in it afterwards she pinned me to her bed as Shalltear moved a bit as I see a full erected Dick out in front of my face*

Albedo: are you ready my love?~

Y/n: Yes Albedo~

*she smiled as she grabbed hold of my head and inserted her Dick in my mouth as she started moving her hips as I didn't know what was going on afterwards all I could feel was pleasure as she kept pounding my face*

Albedo: ohh yes Y/n your mouth feels so good right now ohh fuck~ *she says as her hips began moving more agressive like as she goes faster* Im gonna cum in your mouth take it all my love Ahhhh!~~ *her wings flapped as she holds my head as she cums a huge load into my throat I tried my best to not let any spill as she pulled out making a pop as she lays down* now Ride me my little Elemental~

*I did as Instructed as I positioned myself above her rod as she grabbed my hips and slammed me down onto her dick as I arched my back a little*

Albedo: are you ok? *she asked worried as she put her hand on my cheek as I held it*

Y/n: I....Im fine thank you for your concern Lady Albedo~ *I smiled at her as I begin moving my hips as I feel her rod going in and out as I moan each time*

Albedo: oh yes my love yes just like that *I noticed her Purple aura getting big as I keep going as She moans more*

*Time skip*

*as time went she held my hips as she moved her hips up and down making the pleasure going faster*

Y/n: Ohhhhh Lady Albedo I...Im gonna~

Albedo: oh yes me too lets cum together~ *we both keep moaning as we were both moving faster then before as we both cum at the same time*

Albedo & Y/n: Ahhhhhhhhh!!!~~ *as she keeps cumming it feels my womb up as I layed on her as Shalltear layed beside us as well*

Albedo: I love you both~

Shalltear & Y/n: we love you as well Albedo~ *afterwards we all went to sleep as we enjoyed our time with each other*

and that's the end of that hope you enjoyed this