Futa Konan X female reader [el]

[Y/n Pov]

*I lost against her even my Justu won't work on her I'm hurt bad as she walks over to me and stares at me, I blush internally due to me having a crush but I was just a rouge Ninja out here I defeated so many yet she beat me like nothing*

Konan: It seems you lost to me your Jutsu was impressive but it lacks the training for it why not join us

Y/n: What's in it for me.

Konan: You don't die plus I can teach more Jutsu and learn to use yours properly *she walked closer as I stare at her as she leans down* Besides do not think I saw you from the other times ago you like me, is that right?

*Crap how she see me I blush as she chuckles a little*

Konan: The Infamous so called Rain Ninja caught in the dark well don't worry *she picked me up*

Y/n: hey what are you- *she cuts me off kissing me as she takes me to a house of her's I'm guessing her as she lays me on her bed*

[Lemon Start]

*as she takes my clothes off with ease and her's as her 15 inch dick came out*

Konan: start sucking then we'll go to the main and if you moan more then 20 times then you will join the our group and I will teach you and if you win then you may be with me but you will be stuck here deal?~

*I stare at her as I nod as I begin Sucking her dick I go halfway and start bobbing my head as she moans a little*

*Timeskip*

*she pounding me in my pussy right now as I moaned exactly 19 times I lost count sort of as I hold in my moan*

Konan: I'm about to let my load in you~ 

Y/n: *I moan more and more as as she cums inside of me I failed as I twitched a little bit as she layed on me as she stares at me* 

Konan: you lose~ *she said as she put her hand on my cheek* Welcome to the Akatsuki 

hope you enjoyed^^