Futa Yang x Bunny faunas Reader EL

[Yang pov]

*today was it today is Y/n Heat and so was Velvet but Coco was having fun with her already they told me Y/n was in her dorm she was a solo team to which case I was glad I made my way over I'm already hard from thinking about her as I made it I see her since her door was open as I closed it behind me then she turned to see me*

Y/n: Y-Yang what are you doing here *she asked stuttering my name a little as I walked over to her she was already a blushing mess as I sat down by her*

Yang: well I came to see you little Bunny~ *I said seductively as I went closer to her as I stared at her as she was blushing a lot more so I played dumb a little* Are you ok you don't have a fever do you?

Y/n: N-No I'm f-fine i-its just my heat started b-but I don't know if my crush would let me *My eyes went wide for a bit she has a crush oh my gosh please don't tell me she loves someone else* 

Yang: well who is it?

Y/n: *she didn't hesitate as she tackled on her bed which was pretty big as she took me by surprise as she kissed me as her tongue tried to dominate mine but i did better as I explored my new place as we parted with a trail saliva* I-I love you Yang please be my mate! *she said with her eyes closed with a massive blush as I held her waist as I squeezed her ass as she moaned a little*

[Extreme Lemon Start]

Yang: Of course I will I love anyways so I accept *I smiled at her as she helped take my pants and panties off as she began bobbing her head fast like as I moaned* F-fuck Y/n your mouth feel so good~ *I moan as I held her hair and head as I petted her and my other hand touched her ear as I touched her favorite spot as she blushed more as I held her head and started facefucking her helping her as I went faster* Y-Y/n im close~ *she bobs her head faster as she kept the pace up with me as I held her head down on Member as I cum into her throat as I had my head back on her pillow* Fuccckkkk!~

[Y/n Pov]

*her cum tasted so good as I got off her Member with a pop to it as I panted a little as I straddled on her as we began Kissing again as I got and centered her Member with my pussy as I slammed down on it as I arched my back a little as I cum a little*

Yang: goodness your so eager my little bunny~ *she had held as I was kissing her I start to move my hips as she helped as she was pounding my pussy as my eyes were closed as she squeezed my Ass as she kept pounding me as we parted from the kiss as she latched on my Boobs as she began sucking on one of them as she was squeezing and twisting my nipple as I moaned as she used her semblance and now she rolled us over and now she was on top as I had my leg around her waist as she went faster then ever* F-Fuck Y/n I love you so much~

Y/n: I love you to Yang please give me your seed please~ *she smiled as she kissed me as she went faster and harder as I had my arms around her neck as we deepen the kiss as she then looked at me and stared at her*

Yang: I'm close Y/n Lets cum together!~ *I nodded as we both were moaning as we both cum as her seed go into my womb*

Y/n & Yang: AaaaaaaHhhhhhhh!~❤ *we both hugged each other as we both kept moaning as she kept cumming for about a few minutes then she fell on me as she kissed me more*

Yang: t-that was so good~

Y/n: Ya it was~ *we both smiled as we fell asleep together*

Until next time^^