Futa Alexis X Futa Akiza X female reader [El]

[Y/n Pov]

*I was enjoying my summer though it was kinda boring I had two girlfriends though they always don't agree with each other well most of the time then I see them both walk*

Alexis: I'm telling you I'm better at this

Akiza: In your dreams I'm sure Y/n will agree with me

Y/n: Um what are you two talking about?

*They both blushed and they went over to me and sat down by me*

Alexis: Well Y/n were trying to see which of us you like more when we sex *she blushed more*

Akiza: exactly but we don't know if you will choose

*I hold both of there hands as they stare at me*

Y/n: I love both of you don't ever think of it like that *I kissed both of them which they then brought us to there room*

Akiza: let's do love then Y/n~

Alexis: Yes, I think that's good at this time~ *they both stripped and I smile as and did the same*

[Lemon Starts]

*Akiza wasted no time and tackled me on our bed and began kissing me her lips were soft yet she ruff with the kiss though but i didn't mind as she bit the bottom of my lip for entrance, I let her as we fight for dominance she won though*

Akiza: are you ready love~

Y/n: Y-yes

Alexis: good cause I'm having your Ass~ *she slams her dick in my Ass I moan as Akiza slams her dick into my pussy*

Y/n: N-not at the same time ohhhh!~ *I said but they both kept going as they both moaning as well*

Akiza: fuck your pussy feels so good right now Babe~ 

Alexis: her Ass is so tight right now~ *she smacks my ass which makes me shiver from the pleasure as Akiza began kissing me again*

*After a while they were going faster*

Alexis: Fu-fuck Im about to cum!~

Akiza: ya me to!~

Y/n: lets c-cum together!~ *we all keep moaning until we all cum as I went limp a little as the cum felt so wonderful as we fell asleep side by side as there dicks kinda were still in me best girlfriends ever*

hope you enjoyed this the only reason there short is because i am working on Story chapters and etc