Futa Blake x Futa Yang x Female Cow Reader [EL]

Request From 

[Blake Pov]

*oh this is the day my heat and I can ask Y/n to help with it as I was making my way to her dorm room since she was a solo team I bump into Yang wearing the most blushing like clothes*

Blake: Y...Yang what are you doing here?

Yang: I was going to ask you the same thing?

Blake: well I was here to ask Y/n to help me with my heat

Yang: what do you mean I was going to pound Y/n because she's my best friend

Blake: no I will

Yang: no me *her hair flamed up as she looked mad just then the door opened and we both see Y/n staring at us as she opened her door*

Y/n: oh hey guys I didn't expect to see you today how are you both? *she said smiling at us as Yang eyes trailed and examined her beautiful body as I spoke first*

Blake: w...well there's something I need to ask of you Y/n?

Yang: Y....ya me to

Y/n: well what is it *she isn't even fazed by what Yang is wearing*

Blake: well um...

Yang: you see....

Y/n: ?

Blake/Yang: I need your help by letting me pound you since my heat is here/ I wanna pound you since you are my best friend *we both tell her as we see her blush*

Y/n: o...oh really *she blushed as her ears go down a little* I wasn't expecting this from you two I thought you would choose someone else

Blake/Yang: Of course Not!/ Of course Not! *we both say* 

Blake: look Y/n I know its ruff since people talk crap to you but I chose you because I know I trust you *I smiled*

Yang: and besides who would not want to pound your sweet sexy ass~ *she put her arm around Y/n neck as she kiss her cheek*

Y/n: o..oh you girls *she smiled as we all went into her room Yang was the first to smash her lips with Y/n's as they fell on the bed her erected dick already penetrated her Pussy as she moans loudly as I remove my clothes and Pounced on Yang back as she surprised as I slammed my dick into her Ass*

Yang: ohhhh B..blake ohhhh fuck~ *she says as I keep pounding her as she moaned as we both kept moving our hips as she moans and Y/n moans I moan as well as we keep going*

Blake: oh fuck your ass feels so good Yang ohhhh~

Y/n: Ohhhh Yang~ *she moans Yang's name as she uses her Semblance as she goes faster then ever as she did this I went faster in Yang ass as we were all moaning* 

[Y/n Pov]

*as I was getting pounded by Yang her semblance made her go faster as I moaned as she smashed her lips with mine as we were fighting for dominance as she wrong exploring my mouth while this was happening she was moaning as well as she was being pounded by Blake then all of sudden they both cum as they yell as I did as well as Yang cums hard into me*

Y/n: Ahhhhhh!~

Yang: Ahhhhhhh!~~

Blake: Ahhhhh!~ *as the two kept cumming they stopped after a few minutes and got off as they switched positions Yang was in front of me as I was on all four's as blake  was in behind me as Blake centered herself behind me* are you ready Y/n?~

Y/n: yes~ *just then Yang grabbed my head softly as she runs her hand through my hair as she put her dick in my mouth as she motioned her hips back and forth as Blake Slammed her dick into me as she began pounding my ass lifting one of my legs up as I moan while Yang dick was in my mouth* Mmmmm!~

Yang: oh fuck Y/n your mouth feels so good makes me makes me wanna go faster! *she yelled as her Semblance happened again as she growled a little as she went faster as Blake cums in my ass while squeezing my Ass cheeks as she keeps slamming her dick in my ass as Cum went on the bed* ohh looks like Blake can't hold out its my turn take it Y/n Ok?

Y/n: *I did my best to nod as Yang began making deepthroat her dick as she  kept going faster then before as the moment she started cumming she kept pounding my mouth as she kept cumming*

MMMMmmmm!!~~

Yang: AaaaHhhh F...Fuck take it my lovely Cow girl Take it Ahhhhh!!~ *she keeps fucking my mouth as Blake was sleeping as I kept takes huge amounts of Cum*

*Timeskip*

*as the day went by I laid there as I twitched a little as I was in the middle of Blake and Yang as were all sleeping the bed smelled of sex luckily no one or miss goodwitch didn't pass I can tell this relationship is gonna be a great one*

as the next one is done I hope you enjoyed this one