Futa Nami x poor reader

[Y/n Pov]

*I'm poor I have no Berries I need some though but how I look at myself*

Y/n: great no money where am I going to get Berries now?

*I then bumped into someones chest as we both fell forwards as I was on top of them as I open my eyes since it night time it was by luck as then I see one of the valuable members of Straw hats and my Idol Nami*

Nami: Oy my eyes up here beautiful~ *she smirks as I look at as I get off her*

[Nami Pov]

Nami: got a name *I ask* 

Y/n: Y/n *she says her clothes looks bad*

Nami: you broke or something *she looked surprised as I smirked a little*

Y/n: w-well I yes but i'm trying to get more Berries though so I've been doing jobs-

Nami: wait how about I give you some

Y/n: r-really *she was surprised*

Nami: yep all you have to do is help me with something *I smirked in my head she is a beautiful girl I can't wait to have fun with her*

Y/n: well what is it I wanna help now?

Nami: *I giggled a little* follow me *we both walked*

*timeskip*

*we got to a house I'm using as I walked as she was in front of me as I came up from behind her and  put my hands around her as I was Groping her squeezing her boobs*

Y/n: h-hey what are you doing?? 0///////0

Nami: you and me are gonna have some fun~ *I whispered in her ear as My dick was in between her Ass cheeks* don't worry were gonna have some fun~ 

*I take her and my clothes off as she blushes but I kiss her as we both get in bed*

Nami: if you stay awake longer then 20 times then I give a million berries no lying~

*She nods as the night of fun begins*

*Timeskip*(since there was no specific L for lemon or Extreme Lemon El no Lemon scene sadly

[Y/n pov]

*wow a million berries i loved her so much  I wanted more so I asked her but she said she had to go but she did say that the house they used will now be mine so if she comes she might bring a friend or something as I feel like there is a new relationship in the air*

welp will there be a part two if so then tell me what will part 2 plot be like for this will there be a new girl on in part 2 if there is a part for this Nami x poor reader hope you enjoyed until next time^^