Dom futa Albedo x sub Maid Reader [EL]

[Albedo Pov]

*while Lord Ainz was busy I went to my Living Quarters and found it clean and perfect as I see my Maid Y/n bow her head before me* 

Y/n: Welcome back Mistress Albedo

Albedo: hello Y/n I see you have been cleaning the place up~

Y/n: Y-Yes Mistress 

*I went over to her and touched her face as she tensed up a little*

Albedo: you deserve a reward~ *she was shocked*

[Lemon Starts]

*she moans as I slap her ass as I caught her and placed her on my bed as I began pumping my fingers up in her Pussy* 

Y/n: A-Ahhh Mi-Mistress!~ *she moans out as her walls tighten around my fingers as I keep going faster until I stop and she whimper a little as i pet her head with my other hand*

Albedo: remember your not to cum until I say so~ *she nods as I keep pumping her again as then I removed my fingers as I slammed my dick into her Pussy as she arched her back as her eyes rolled back* Cum now!~

Y/n: Ahhhh A-ALbedo!~ *she cums I gave her permission to say my name as I continued pounding her fast and Deep in her womb as my wings flapped as she stares at my breast as she looked at me*

Albedo: yes you may my little Maid~

*she began taking off my the part where my breast are as she sucked on one of them as I moaned as she used her thumb in a circle motion on the other nipple as I moaned more as I went faster and started cumming but I wasn't stopping until she can't walk*

Albedo: were not stopping you've been so good maybe your better then Shalltear when I made her my maid so you will bear my children Understand Ohhh!~ *I moan as she nods as she keeps sucking my breast as I brush my fingers through her hair*

*timeskip*

*After about 6 hours she isn't able to walk alright as I gave her a lifetime it felt like as we were in bed sleeping since it was dark out now*

Hope you enjoyed this one Until Next time^^