After (1)

The pouges have just decided that they are going to stay on this little island and make it their home. JJ was very pleased with this decision because the pouges were his family, and he'll be wherever they are. "The first order business" jb stated "is finding food and building shelter". "after we build boards right" JJ sarcastically responded. " yes JJ well build boards over finding food, water, and shit" kie said.

pope looked at the girl, and tried to laugh at her and J. But all he could feel was heartbreak. Kie didn't know but she was his first time, and for her to say she wanted to be friends a day after really broke pope's heart.

A frown appeared on pope's just as JJ looks over at him. "aww pope sad we won't be able to read himself to sleep anymore" JJ jokingly says.  Pope quickly says "nah just thinking about my pops man". They all got quite. Most of the group didn't even think about kie and pope leaving the family behind because, they don't have one. Well beside from the pouges.

Kie thinks about her mom and dad, but then she remembers that they were going to send her to boarding school. So,  they can't really be mad at her because this is technically boarding school, but just minus the school part. Unless you count JJ trying the teach pope spanish as school; kie thought to herself.

"okay how bout before it gets dark we start getting provisions for the night"John b states. " yeah that's probably a good idea" pope says " we should probably spilt up so we go faster". "bet what are the groups?" JJ asks. " well considering how long it took you too to get a truck" pope says as he gestures to kie and JJ " i think me, JJ, and jb will build a shelter while Kie,sarah, and cleo go grab food".

"oooh just like it should be"JJ sarcastically says. Soon after kie jabs him in the arm. JJ looks at her and rubs his arm pretending it hurt and saying " considering I just took the brunt end of a machete for you. you could be a little nicer". "okay but who saved your ass from drowning after you fell off the ship" kie responded.

Pope zoned their Conversation out while he just watched the fight  two . He always thinks of the worst and what came to mind was what if JJ his closest friend gets with kie. He's always hitting on her. " maybe i should tell him i still have feelings" pope thinks to himself. But then he think of what a jerk he would sound like because he got rejected.

Pope snaps out of his thought to see JJ picking kie and carrying her into the ocean screaming "I not going to put you down till you say sorry". Pope hears more screaming till it fades away.
" how long have they been dating?" cleo asks kinda scaring pope. " uhh never their just friends"pope responded. " oh i see" cleo says as she starts walking towards the water.

Pope thinks about JJ and kie and how he thinks they're just friends, but then he thinks about all that's happened between them. He fills with rage thinking maybe kie dumped him because she really wanted JJ. Though he pushes his anger away for now running to the ocean to hangout with his friends. What if JJ and kie get together.

author notes/
okay i k so this was a lot of pope thinking but we will get more JJ and kie i promise, and i told you this is going to be a slow burn. tell what you think.