the night(10)?

By the time JJ woke up kie was gone. He looked over to where she was before and all that was there now was and indent in the ground. "shit" was all he could think. He really messed things up, 'like i always do' he said in his head. After laying on the ground for a couple of minutes he finally got up and decided it was time to get back to camp.

Kie had gotten back in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep, but now everyone was awake and she had to deal with their insane amount of questions.

"where we're you last night?"
"where's J?"
"what happened?"

Kie had noticed that the only person not asking questions was pope. He was just away sitting by himself staring into the trees surrounding them.
"me and JJ got lost and decided it was better to camp then get lost in the woods, and this mourning i woke up before him and decided to head back" kie said feeling her lie went smoothly. That was until she heard a tiny little scoff coming from Popes mouth. Luckily she was the only one that heard.

"why did you leave JJ behind?" JB asked.

"we didn't get much sleep so i didn't want to wake him" kie said innocently.

"ok just don't ever do that again we were worried sick" sara said hugging the other girl.

"ok i won't" kie hugged her friend back.

Ten minutes later grumpy JJ comes stumbling into the camp.

"JJ! Jeez man what took you so long to wake up" John said happy to see his best friend come back.

"sorry bro didn't get much sleep" JJ said making eye contact with kie. They looked at each other and quickly looked away feeling the tension and awkwardness around them.

The rest of the day went back to normal. Well beside the fact JJ and kie couldn't even look at each other without looking away immediately, nor could they spit out a single word. Fuck, was all JJ could think, the night ruined JJ and kie. whatever they were they were perfect before this. Before this dumb island. Now, everything is ruined.

It is finally night time and JJ and Pope are sitting next to each other watching the ocean.
"hey J" pope said breaking the silence.

" yeah"

" you don't like kie right?" pope turned to face him as J suddenly looked over to pope.

" no, no of course not why?"

" no reason I just wanted to prove that you are such a good friend and would never do something like that to me." he said with a smile knowing exactly what he was doing. Pope is not an idiot and he is going to use what he knows to push JJ and kie into telling the truth. He can conclude what he thought might've happened but he want to know for sure.

JJ awkwardly laughs before saying "yeah".

Guilt was the only thing rushing through J's body. He knew he needed to talk to kie about the night. The night what would destroy the group know as the pougs. The night know for the fall of a friendship, and the night known for one pouge coming back.

—- omg i lied. wtf. Sorry it's two am and next thing i know i'm bored and staring typing on wattpad and then here i am. i think i isn't got back into the book