heart(11)

After the conversation pope and JJ had  both passed out quickly after. In the mourning, JJ woke up first. He looked over to his best friend and his heart hurt. how. How, could he do this to him. Feelings and love ruin everything he thought. "what! no i do not love her" he whispered to himself.

'think about J, what is there too love' he said in his head 'i mean her brown eyes, slim waist, perfect smile.'

"what no JJ." he said a little too loud. He looked over at pope who was still sound asleep. JJ decide to walk away just incase that happened again.

"come one dude. You are JJ maybank! the JJ maybank. The sex god, you don't fall for some girl that you are friends with. No, No, no i am falling in love. How would you even know what that is. god J you are real idiot dude." he finally finished yelling at himself. JJ has never felt this way before. Like every time he looks at kie his heart flutters.

"J! bro what you doing out here?" pope running over to J. "sorry i went for a walk"

"ok, we'll we should probably head back"
JJ nodded as the two friends started heading back.

The got back to camp to see John B and sarah making out on their make shift bed.

"oh yo pope grab the camera" JJ laughing while the couple quickly gets off of each other.

"shit!" as over ramble of curse words were used as Jb and sarah got up.

"we thought you guys would be gone longer" sarah said. "oh please do not let us stop your fun. please continue" J said with a smirk on his face. Then he realized kie was so where to be found and his heart stopped.

"guys where kie?" he asked trying not to sound too worried.

"oh she went to grab some food" John b said.

"do you know which way" J asked.
john b just pointed in a direction he lady saw the girl. JJ quickly started heading that way.

He finally found her on the beach sitting there with a couple of fish next to her.

"oh wow she really can catch fish" he said as he sat down next to her. " ok whatever J" kie said laughing. "hey i'm just saying on the HMS pogue you were no help fishing" he said looking over at her. "ok wow coming from the boy who used to call me to help him sneak into my parent's restaurant" she said laughing looking at J.

Once they made eye contact it's as of the world stopped. As if their two hearts were the only ones beating. JJ looked down at her lip then back up to her face again. Slowly he leaned in putting his hand on the side of her face.

"kie" he said breaking the silence but not the eye contact.
"yeah" she answers shakily. " i think i'm-. i'm-"

"JJ don't" she said getting up " you can't be.".
"what why"
"because it will ruin everything" she said as they both stood up.
"but what if it doesn't. what if it's perfect"
"well it's not because. because i don't feel the same way".

JJ stopped and stared at her. JJ has never felt this way for anyone. Girls have always been just sex to him. He has only ever loved other person,  his dad. and yes he dad was abusive but before that when he was a kid he was still JJ's father. So after he was disappointed by his dad he thought he coke never love someone again. Then this whole thing with kie happed and now he is just hurt again. Thinking about this just filled him with rage. How it seems J can never get anything.
"yeah no, you're right i mean. what would a kook princess have to do with a dirty little pogue." he said in rage.

"i mean why do you even hangout with us. do you feel sorry is it out of pity?" he yelled with tears in his eyes.
"come on kie! tell me because it just doesn't make sense. is it because you wanted to get in all of our pants"
"JJ! of course not"
" oh really so tell you went from John B, to pope, then finally to the dirtiest pogue of all me. You know what that reminds me a lot like a slut." were his final words before storming off in full rage.

As he was walking away he felt empty. What is the point of a heart. Just this thing that keeps you alive just to give you more pain.

Kie stood at the beach in shock. She looked to where JJ stormed off deeply hurt. She feels terrible that she had to hurt him but she had to think of everyone else not some feeling in her heart. As a couple tears left her eyes she hears her name being called.

"kie!" she heard a faint voice call. She looked around to see who it was but didn't se anyone.
"come on you idiot" kie heard in an accident that was too familiar.

Kie turned and looked out into the ocean to see Cleo on a yatch. "cleo!" kie yelled as a smile came onto her face.

After five minutes cleo finally reach shore and parked the boat. The second she got off the boat kie ran up and engulfed her in a hug. "omg you're not dead! what happened?"
"well when the storm hit it drift me out to sea. Then i saw that the boat had some fuel left so i just went one direction till i hit shore. I was in some place called outer bans, but anyway i found some dock with this thing on it and took it to come find you guys. Wait. you thought i died?"

"a little" kie answered with a laugh has she hugged cleo again. " i can't believe we're going home. let's go find the others".

As she was walking back all she could think about was her and J's fight. She thought about this island and all the things it did to them, and now that she's going home what will happen.

She doesn't know if her heart will go back to normal or keep these small feelings. She hopes that her and JJ can just make up and become what they were before, but deep down she knows that can never happen