friends(12)

JJ kept walking till he reached barry's house. He was drunk enough to not feel anything but he still felt like he was missing something. He thought that drugs would make him better so there he was at barry's house around one in the morning. J knocked on the door but no answer.

"hello. yo bar it's J open up" finally he heard someone walk to the door but not who he expected. A beautiful lady answers it.

"dude it is one in the fucking morning what do you want barry's not here" the girl answered and she was only were pants and a bra. JJ was very pleased with this decision as he kept checking her out.

"oh are you and barry-" he started.
"ew no he's my cousin" she answered.
"oh... yeah ya see i need some drugs and barry is the guy you get them from so" he said stepping closer to her "also i never got your name".

"and why would i give you it" she said smirking leaning closer to him. "oh well i'm sure i can give you a few reasons" he said going in for the kiss, but last second she backed away. "ok do  you have the money for the drugs?" she questioned leading the two into the house.

"oh. ummm" he started checking his pockets. Once he realized  he had nothing he tried his charm "yeah so i got no cash but i can pay in other ways".

"oh really how bout a deal. you have to do the drugs with me and now you owe me a favor" she said getting the bag down from barry's closet. "ok sure i don't care just as long as i'm high" he sat down on the couch.

she started roll the blunt "ok so what's your name mystery boy"
"JJ maybank and you pretty lady"
"fay and i don't know if i trust you with my last name"
"ok that sounds fair" he said laughing.

They both shared the blunt and have been smoking for about an hour till them both were high enough. Over that time fay has been inching closer till their sides were touching. JJ looked at her and she looked at him. It wasn't the same as when he looked at kie but hey he was high and she was too so at the time it was perfect.  She hopped on top on him and straddled him. Finally their lips crashed and the two started making out. JJ put her onto the couch while he was on top.

Sarah and stood outside of John b's house still.
"how many times" kie asked.
"what?"
"h-how many times did you and JJ-" kie didn't really know why she wanted to know but something about sarah and JJ together was killing her. "oh umm. A lot. but it wasn't like you and J it was more drunk and alone"

"what do you mean me and J?!"
"you know like how when you two hooked up it was different. There was feelings behind it"
" sarah i have no idea what-"
"it's ok kie you don't need to lie to me. I that you l-"
"i do not"
"ok sure" she said half heartedly. 
"look my and J and just friends cause before all these feeling got involved we were perfect and now everything is a mess".

"listen what you and J have is more then friendship and when it was there was still something there. I mean now you two just acted on it but it was gonna happen eventually".