INTRODUCTION

Guys, this is my first ff, so if there is any mistake or any particular area you think I can improve in don't hesitate to tell me. I hope you like this ff. 

                                                                   MAIN CHARACTERS 

 JUNG Y/N

Age- 21 years old

Personality- Kind, talkative( when near her loved ones) otherwise quiet, mature but childish for ice cream and chocolates, fangirl of Park hyung sik,  clumsy when nervous, usually nice but savage if you trigger her.

Relationship status- single

She's a college student in her final year. She studies management in Seoul. She was born in seoul and her parents also live here but she lives in her apartment with her bestie as she wants to be an independent individual. Apart from the college fees, she works for all her expenses as you know she wants to be independent.

She has an elder brother whom she loves a lot.

She has two besties- 

MIN YOONJI

Age- 21 

Personality- Kind, savage, cannot tolerate misogynist people, been besties with y/n since high school, when she's angry people will confuse her for bipolar like 100%

Relationship status- single

She and y/n used to hate each other's guts in high school for no reason. Once things got out of hands and they were put in detention together, so out of boredom they started talking, they  couldn't argue due to their chaperon who wouldn't budge from her seat. After talking they found out that they had no proper reason to hate each other instead had many similarities hence they decided to be friends. She studies with y/n and stays with her because like y/n she wants to be independent.