Chp 14: Confession?

Y/n POV 

My alarm forces me awake from my dreams as I stretch my arms, only to realize they are wrapped around something. What? I hadn't brought my Snorlax here yet. I open my eyes as little as possible to see myself hugging Taehyung. My eyes widened, and I felt myself blush slightly at the contact. I don't want to get caught like this, but I want to be like this for some more time. I prop my head on my elbow and stare at my handsome husband, who was a cold boss I had a stupid crush on just some time ago. But I don't have a crush on him anymore, do I? No, not at all. I think I might be falling in love with him.

He's really cold in the office, and even though he doesn't talk much, he's so sweet. He never made me feel uncomfortable, even with this arranged marriage thing. Instead, he made me feel at home and never let awkwardness seep between us.

It's like my hands have a mind of their own for my fingers, and without me knowing, I start tracing the face of Taehyung. His forehead to his nose, the mole, and finally to his lips. My fingers linger there for a bit before pulling them away and getting up to start my day. But before getting off the bed, I lean in and give a very light, lingering peck on Tae's forehead. A smile makes its way to my lips, and I have a feeling it's not going to leave its position anytime soon.

Tae pov, I hear the door close as I finally open my eyes. I release a breath and sit up straight, fanning my face and trying to get myself to stop blushing. I don't think it worked. The two minutes of Y/N staring at me and her fingers on my face—God, I'm blushing even more now. I feel like a teenager with a crush. I shake it off and take a few deep breaths to calm myself down before getting on with my day.

All the time, there was a smile on my face, and now I was more determined than ever to confess to her today itself. I can't wait any longer. With a towel wrapped around me, I get inside the wardrobe and pick up my phone to message my friends.

Operation Lovebirds ❣️

Tae: Guys, I've decided I'm going to confess to you today. . .

Jimin

JK: It's 8 in the morning!!!!

Jimin: We are only a few hours away from you, and you want to take this from us too.

JK: Who's sucky idea was it to create this group?

Yoon: As far as I remember, it was Unnie's idea.

JK: I meant, whose sucky idea was it to not create this group?

Jieun: Uh-huh

JK: Hey baby, good morning. How are you today? I love you very much <3

Yoon: This is so funny.

Jimin: exactly

Tae: All of you are useless.

Jimin: Whatever, man, and didn't we already plan everything?

Tae: Yeah, but we need to carry it out too.

Tae: NOT I want all of you to shut up and listen to me.

Jimin: Listen to you.

Jk: Are you going to send audio?

Jimin: Or do you perhaps mean read what you text?

JK: It's ok. Hyung. He's getting older; he can't help it.

Tae: Yoon, I want you to distract y/n and make sure she doesn't come home and has no idea about any of this.

Yoon: Got it, boss. I'm going to leave now to call you, so I will not be available.

Jimin: But I wanted to have lunch with you today. Yoon: Oh, babe, I'm sorry. We can have lunch tomorrow.