Chp 7: Operation Love Birds ❣️

This chapter is going to be in jimin pov mainly.

Just telling

Have fun!!

Monday
Jimin's Pov

Today was a normal day except thr fact that taehyung was all cheerful. I know something happened and I also know that it involves yn cause I know tae likes yn. He's confessed it to me. But lately I've been seeing his behaviour and stuff and I think he might actually love her. Like he never even saw his ex like the way he sees yn. But I also know that he won't accept it easily.

I sighed nd went back to my work when someone came in my cabin and said, " hyung"

I looked at him and said, "oh kook, come sit.(he sat) what's up?"

Kook: actually IU called me

Jimin: hm...

Kook: she said that she has something to say to us.

Jimin: To me??

Kook: yeah! She said it's about taehyung.

Jimin: umm...okay so when?

Kook: she said today after office at 5 something

Jimin: ok fine

Kook : k I'll leave now.

He left. I wonder what's going on. I shrugged it off.

Time skip

At 5pm

Kook came to me and I said, " oh yeah we have to go meet Jieun"

Kook: let's go?

Jimin: yeah one minute let me find my phone. Found it! Let's go

Then we went towards the elvator. We saw yoonji standing there, waiting for the elevator. She was looking really pretty. Well yeah, I like her. But who wouldn't. I'll confess to her soon enough. I just cant must courage. Yeah the flirting king is chickening out. It's because after a long time I've found someone I want to have a serious relationship with and I don't wanna blow it off. Soon the elevator opened and we went in.

Yoonji: hey mr.jeon

Jk: yoonji!!(he said in a warning way)

Yoo ji: right I mean jungkook are you going to meet iu unnie??

Jk: yeah!

Yoonji: awesome! Can I go with you guys. Before you ask anything, unnie called me too and yn took our car. Yn thinks I'm going out with a school friend and she'll pick me up. So can I come with you??

jk: yeah sure.

Yoonji: great!! Thanks

Jk: it's fine

Tbh I didn't like this. She called him jungkook, she's never called me jimin and...and she asked him. could she not have asked me. It's not like I wouldnt have said yes. But I'm still happy. Cause me nd her in the same car but jk will be there but whatever. And also I'm going to be hanging out with her.so what if Jieun and jk will be there. They're a couple so it's kinda like a double date. I blushed on my own thoughts. But hid it well.

Soon we reached down as we all went and sat in my car. I was driving and jk was next to me while yoonji was siting at the back seat. Ughh!! This stupid third wheel. If I could just strangle him.

Soon we reached the cafe they decided on.

We went in there and jk spotted Jieun. He went to her and gave her a peck on her lips. Then sat infront of her. Yoonji sat beside Jieun and I infront of yoonji.