Chp 2: Hired?

Taehyung pov

After yn, the next candidate was again a girl. Someone named Jenna Parker. I called the Brandon for her information.

Soon, she knocked and came in. She greeted me good morning and I just nodded. Soon I received the email. After reading a bit of it, I realised she was a slut. Normally, I would make them nervous and kind of interrogate them for fun but her info is too much. She's like the master of gold diggers.
I made a disgusted face and angrily spat, " Get Out!!"

She made a confused face and said, " B-but why? I- I just came in and y-you want me to go o-out?

She really be testing my patience. I again shouted at her but louder than last time, " GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!

She flinched a lil and then ran out of my office. I sat back on my chair and massaged my temples. Then, after some time, I heard a knock on the door. I said, " Come in"

I saw jimin and jk. They came in and sat down on the couch. 

Jk: So, did you like anyone this time or is it a no again.

Jimim: I hope someone passed this time. Conducting the same interview over and over again is so boring. Some times their background check is not right, other times you just don't like them. 

Tae: You don't have to interview again. I've selected someone.

JK: omg did I hear it right? Is this a dream(pinches jimin)

Jimin: ouch!! you have to pinch yourself. 

jk: i'm much more precious than you

jimin: yaahhh!!!! I'm older than you. Pay respect to me, you little kid.

jk: I'm not a kid, Shorty!

Jimin:(gasps) How dare you!! You kid, you are gonna pay for what you said.

Tae: Aghhhh!! shut up already guys. 

jk and jimin: ok fine ( glaring at each other)

jk: So, who's that unlucky person who's going to be your PA

tae: yaaah!!

jk: what?

jimin: guys, guys stop. first tae, tell us the name of the person you selected.

Tae: Jung Y/n

I smiled as I remembered how sweetly she said good morning in her honey voice and how she was looking ethereal without even doing anything. 

JIMIN and jk: OMG

I turned towards them.

Jimin:  jk, did someone just smile?

jk: yes hyung, that too while talking bout a girl...

then they both looked at me while wiggling their eyebrows. 

me: shut up guys. it's not like what you think

jimin: what do we think?

jk: i wonder jimin hyung . only taehyung hyung can answer this question for us.

me: don't you guys have work to do. Jimin, you go and do the paperwork related to the interns in your department and you, jk, go and fill the paperwork for the hiring of Ms yn.

Jimin: (whiny) yaah!! That's not fair.

Jk: (whiny) yeah!! You can't be our friend a minute and our boss the other.

Tae: I can. Don't forget I'm still your boss.now go and complete your work.

They both left while I chuckled looking at their pouty faces.