Chp 9: Official Announcement

Sorry guys, I know it's been quite a lot of time since my last update but my offline classes reopened today and that's why i was busy with preparing for it and completing some of my pending work. I hpe you understand.

Happy reading!
WEDNESDAY

Yn pov

Yn: bye oppa!!

Hobi: bye yn-ie

I just talked with oppa on phone and he told me that dad and Kim uncle decided to have a last-minute announcement. They still aren't changing their minds. It's gonna be a secret for now. This announcement party is just for cousins and close friends and stuff. Its tomorrow. That's like two days before the wedding. Yeah well the wedding is on saturday.

I don't even know what to think. I mean it's going so fast that I don't even have time to think like even if I want to. And during office hours and on my desk is definitely not the correct time or place to think bout it.

Let's just go back to work.

It was a pretty much normal day except the fact that today three different guys came to me to talk. I mean I understand jimin coming to talk to me bout yoon stuff but whats up with that jungwoo guy and some Stephen? They were literally talking to me like we were childhood besties or smth. Ahh whatver!!! Let's just work!!

Yn pov end

Tae pov

Ahh what the actual hell? Why are so many guys talking to yn?? What do they even want from her?? Not to mention the fact that they were in extremely close proximity to her. I mean what the hell?? Like why don't they just f off. Seriously if only I had seen their faces. I recognised one of the guys as Stephen and I made sure to give him a load of work. The other guys I didn't recognise but I managed to get them to leave yn alone. I called jk twice cause I had called yn inside. Today jimin had some extra work so I didn't bother him. Jk didn't tease me so that's good for me. They both are behaving weirdly. Like they live to tease me and now they aren't teasing me bout yn. Not about anything. Me getting jealous, ne getting married, me falling in love. Wait!! They dont know!! Shit!! Dammit!! How could you forget to tell them bout your marriage. Well I guess I'll just invite them to the announcement tomorrow and they'll know. And should I tell them that I love yn?? No no definitely not!! Nothing good can come out of it. They dont have any good advice and they would just tease the hell out of me. Yeah it's better they don't know.

Anyways I gotta go home early today. Mom said she has some work. Its lunch time and today I'm having lunch with yn. It's a date! Yeah!! I know. Mom asked me. I just hugged mom and thanked her as she already knows bout my feelings for her. It's time for lunch so I went outside.

I saw yn working on her laptop when her friend yoonji came.

I know I should make myself known but I thought meh what's gonna happen.

Yoonji: yn!

Yn: oh yoon! Hey!! Whatcha doing here?

Yoonji: I wanted to tell you smth

Yn: go on

Yoonji: so you remember eunwoo??

Yn: you mean as in cha eunwoo, my ex?? Yeah!

( Oh it's bout her ex. Now I have to listen!!)

Yoonji: so....um..he kind of called me?

Yn: what does he want now??

Yoonji: he wants to um...get back together with you

Yn: that's bullshit. Has he seriously not moved on??