Chp 10: The Wedding!!!

Y/n pov

Today is my wedding. Can you believe it?? I absolutely can't. And now my life is gonna completely change. But I know it's gonna be totally fine cause I'm not alone. I have unnie and yoon with me and I know as long as they're there I'm going to be totally fine.

Right now I'm walking down the aisle with my arms around my dad's arms while he glances at me every once in a while with his teary eyes whereas I simply give him a 'im fine' smile.

I'm not fine! I'm super anxious but i know I don't have to tell this to dad.

My dress!!

Yoon and unnie's bridemaid dress

We reach the end of the aisle and dad keeps my hand in taehyung's hand. He says to taehyung, " Take care of my princess!"
And taehyung replies, " I will dad"

Then he turns to me with a smile and I smile back and he turns to go to his seat.

Yn pov end

Tae pov

I stood there with yn while the priest was saying his speech bout love and marriage but my attention was totally on my love. She looked so pretty. Her hair open as always with a tiara resting on it. It made her look like a total angel and her dress fitting her perfectly showing her curves. And not to mention her plumpy lips slightly open as she carefully heard what the priest said. Ahh I just wanna kiss the hell out of her.

Soon, I heard rhe priest say, "Do you, Mr. Kim taehyung take Ms. Lee Yn as your wife?"

I reply with an I do as I looked at yn who avoided eye contact.

I wondered why she didn't make contact? Shy? Nervous?? I wonder.

Soon I heard her say I do back and it felt so wonderful now she's basically my wife.

Priest: Now you may kiss the bride

And my heart skipped a beat. Kiss her?? Omg my first kiss with her.

I put my hand on her waist slightly pulling her towards me as I leaned forward and pressed my lips softly against hers. After a 2 second peck I pulled away as I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.