CHP 16: Messed up

Y/n Pov

As my lips pressed against his, he put his hand on my waist bringing me closer to him. Letting go of each other we turned towards our friends to see them with their eyes wide like saucers. Me and Tae shared a side look, and I felt my cheeks turning red. How did I get so bold to do that in the first place. I really don't know.

The silence that presided was soon broken by my friend who screamed seeing this and the rest of the day was spent in explaining the entire situation to her dumbass. At one point, she threatened to slap me when I said we'll continue the conversation later. I shook my head thinking about the reaction of my friends.

As I finished folding the clothes, I went towards the kitchen to see my husband stirring something in the pot. Today, the maid wasn't home and tae said he wanted to make something special for me. I smiled warmly looking at him from behind before walking up to him slowly and hugging him from the behind. I pressed a kiss on his back before resting my head on him and letting.

"Tired?", he asked softly as I nodded against him. He turned around hugging me back and said, "Dinner is almost ready. Why don't you sit at the dining table, and I'll bring it. Then we'll sleep, hmm?"

I nodded once again with a small smile and sat at the table. I scrolled through my phone while waiting for tae.

He came with the dishes and put some in my plate before his. "Spaghetti?" I asked excitedly. He nodded saying, "It's your favourite, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but how do you..", I asked confusion lacing my voice.

Rubbing the back of his neck, he sheepishly smiled saying, "You were talking to Ahjumma the other day and I might have...overheard you?"

"So interested in me, Mr. Kim? Tch tch what will people say if you know what your secretary's favourite dish is?"

"They'll say that I'm a good husband."

"They won't be wrong," Y/n said eating a bite.

"Wow...is that a compliment?"

"Yes, and now get ready for another one cause this spaghetii is freaking delicious."

"Two compliments? I feel blessed. "

"How do you know how to cook so well, anyway?"

"Well, I learned to cook for myself in college. Couldn't always be going to restaurants, right? And as it turns out Jimin and Kook are not exactly cooks."

"Oh my God, So shocking!!" Exclaimed Y/n with sarcasm.

Playing along, Taehyung said, " I know, right. I was absolutely flabbergasted."

Laughing together, they had a wonderful dinner and went to their bedroom. Laying down, Y/n snuggled up with Taehyung who could felt pure delight at how perfect everything was at the moment. Pecking Y/n like always, he cuddled with her and slept with a smile on his face.

The next few days were absolutely bliss for them. They would spend the entire day in office together. Even though both remained perfectly professional, it was still nice being able to see each other all the time. They started going to office together except for days when Taehyung had to go in earlier. Just another normal day, they both were laying in bed when Y/n said, "It's my last week at office."

After a moment, Taehyung remembered that Y/n's college would soon reopen and her summer internship would come to an end. Before Tae could say anything, Y/n continued, "I'm gonna miss you. We won't be able to see each other all the time like now."

"I know. I'll miss you too. God! Everything's been so awesome that I totally forgot about it."

"I almost did too but yoon reminded me earlier today."