Chp 8: Jealousy, care and date

(yoon's dress)

Yn pov

As I sat down at my desk at work, I saw a sticky note on the upper right corner of my desktop. It said, " Remember to bring the groceries"
I nodded to myself but still didn't remove the note cause I would forget bout it during office hours. It'll be better if I remove it only after I have bought the groceries.

I started working and today mr.kim didn't have any meeting scheduled so I didn't have to go and tell him. Honestly I was a bit happy cause I really don't wanna talk to him. I try to avoid him as much as I can. It's been really awkward now that I know he's my fiance. Omg!!! If this is so awkward before the wedding what will it be after the wedding. Ahhhh!! Stop. You have to work. You'll have the entire apartment to yourself at dinner for you to scream and shout and talk to yourself loud since today is yoon's date. Ohh I'm so excited! I mean I just hope it goes well. I'm sure it will. Let's work now!! And I went to work.

Yn pov end

Taehyung pov

I have noticed that since yesterday yn have been avoiding me. Is she not happy with the wedding?? Or maybe she's just shy?? Why would she be shy?? Ahhh!!! Maybe it's just weird for her. Yeah that's probably it. Let's just focus us on work. Before starting to work I took a glance at yn and saw her thinking bout something. Her expressions changed from anxious to calm then to excited. A small chuckle left my mouth as I saw how fast her expressions changed. As I looked at her I just wondered what goes on inside that pretty little head of hers?? Then I realised that one glance had changed into staring and I immediately went back to work.

I was working when I glanced at yn only to see her talking with someone?? A guy?? I couldn't see that guy's face. Ugghh!! Who's that?? Then the guy leaned closer to her and I could feel my blood boiling. Who the hell is that jerk?? What is he talking bout with her?? Is he flirti- No! He better not be flirting with her. I need to find out what they're talking bout. No no that's not important I need to seperate them. That guy is getting way to close to her. More than I'm comfortable with. Maybe even she's uncomfortable. Whatever I decided to call her on the phone. Sadly, it wasn't on her normal smart phone but the phone kept on the desk for me to call her when I have some work. I just dialed the number and saw her attention getting torn from the guy to the phone. She recieved the phone while giving the guy a ' I need to pick this up' look. She said, "yes Mr. Kim?"

Me: come inside right now

Yn: sure sir.

She kept the phone and then said something to the guy before knocking on my door. I asked her to come in. She came and said, " yes sir"

Shits!! What do I do now?? Ughh!! Taehyung you really need to think your plans through. Why the hell are you so impulsive? When I didn't answrr her for sometime she said again, " Mr. Kim?"

I came out of my trance and said, " call jimin!!"

Yn: yes sir!!

And she left from the cabin. Phew!! Honestly, ever since she's joined I've called jimin more cause I had no actual work for her than I have for some real reason. But it's worth it. I mean he does tease me a lil but it's better than coming out as a weirdo to yn.

Soon after I heard a knock and I said come in. Jimin came in and he gave said, " do you have some actual work or......?"

Me: no not really

Jimin: what happened this time??

Me: ughhh!! It was just this jerk. He was talking with yn and was leaning way too close to her. I thought she might be uncomfortable but due to politeness she's not saying anything. So I called her in and....