Chp 5: The Pact

Yn pov

It's been three weeks since I've started working at the Kim's. It's been really great. It's a nice experience and I get to learn a lot of things. But that's not all, actually I kind of like Mr. Kim. I know it's weird, he's my boss but he's so handsome. But it's just a small crush which will go with time and I don't intend on saying or doing anything which might make me loose my job. Cause I love this job.

Yoon has been doing great at the job too. Not to mention her love life. She hasn't confessed to him neither has he. Yup, jimin likes yoon 100%. Ive seent the way he looks at her. He does have a crush on her but neither of them are confessing. Ugh!! But it's not something to worry bout. If they don't confess to each other during our internship, I'll start my plan. I did make a small plan. Plan A and Plan A with lots of branches of the possible reactions. Right now, I have not discussed with jk so all my branches of the plans are based on yoon's reaction. Once I confront jk, my plan would be like 99% successful.

Ofc, I could go lengths for my best friend. And I'm awesome 😎.

Anyways, today is my holiday as it's saturday and I would go out with iu unnie but she is currently out of town for a conference of smth. And yoon has gone to a family event for the weekend so I'm all alone. I decided to go to the beach. It's awesome. I didn't change into my swimwear cause why? I'm not gonna swim. I'm just going there to relax.

I went to the beach and sat on the sand. It was a pleasant day and the wind was blowing making me feel so calm. I saw a restaurant nearby so I ordered a long iced tea there.

I was sitting when my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and it was hoseok oppa. I smiled a lil and quickly picked up the call saying, " hello hobi oppa!!!"

But what he said next broke my heart into two.

Hobi: yn come to the xx hospital fast. Harabeojji(grandpa) had another heart attack.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I said with a broken voice, " I'm coming"

Then I cut the call and ran towards the car. I sat in it and drove really fast while crying to the hospital. Grandpa was always so close to me. My mother died when I was just 9 years old and since then, it's just been my, oppa, dad and grandpa. I was the only girl in the family. It was hard but grandpa always made me feel happy and knew just how to calm me. I remember all those times I would go to my grandpa's room cause of my nightmares.

I thought bout all the wonderful memories I had with him. I soon reached the hospital and I ran towards the reception not caring about anything right now. I went up to the girl and said, " can you tell me where is Mr. Jung?"

She told me the way and I ran. I soon reached and saw oppa and dad sitting there. Dad was crying while oppa was hugging him. I could see from oppa's face that he himself wanted to cry but controlled himself cause of dad. I went up to them and hugged dad. I let my tears fall but soon wiped them. I then hugged oppa. I knew I had to be strong.

1 hour later

We've been here for almost an hour but no word from the doctor. We've seen nurses rush in and out with medicines and stuff but no word.

Soon, the doctor came out and we all ran up to him. Dad said, " how is dad?"

Dr. : He's our of danger.

And I felt my life come back in me again

Dr. : But

And it went out of me again..