Chapter 1: Kingdom Fight

Elsa took a break, and slept. She was having all sorts of stress from what happened earlier. She hurt her sister again, and she threw her out. She cried, and cried. Unknown to her, there was something bonding with her. She was completely unaware of it. She then got up, and said, "Get it together. Control it! Don't feel, don't feel, DON'T FEEL!!!" She then looked around, and saw all sorts of spikes around her. "Feel, don't conceal," said a voice. Elsa jumped, and got defensive. "What?" "Look at yourself," continued the voice, "You're bottling up your emotions! You're breaking yourself up! You must embrace your emotions, and powers!" "No, I need to protect others from me!" said Elsa. ".........Is it really them you're trying to protect? Like how you threw your sister out?" Elsa stopped, and stared into space. She never considered that she was being selfish in shutting others out. "Wait, how do you know about my si...." She was cut off by a sound outside. "Do not look outside," said the voice. Elsa ignored the advice, and just went to the door. She saw Arendelle soldiers fighting Marshmellow. She then closed the doors, and ran up stairs. "Told you not to look outside," said the voice. "Shut up!" said Elsa. She was then cornered, and saw the guards had lethal intentions. "No, please." One shot at her, and Elsa blocked the arrow, with black ice. She then shot a black tendril from her arm, and grabbed one, and a black substance punched him unconscious. "What was that?" asked Elsa. "Not what, who." said the voice. Elsa then charged at the other guard, and used him as a weapon against the the others that came. She then grabbed another, and kicked him unconscious. "Outstanding!" said the voice, "Now, let's bite all their heads off and pile them up in the corner!" "Why would we do that?!?!" asked Elsa disgusted. "Pile of bodies, pile of heads." "Queen Elsa!" said a voice. It was Hans. "Don't be the monster that they fear you to be!" Elsa knew Hans was right. "Do not listen to him!! You are not a monster!" "Yes I am!" said Elsa. "No, you can be more!! Just trust me!!" "No, you're just in my head!!" "No," said the voice, "We need to get to Anna!" "Why?" "You can heal her!" "How!?" "Love! You love her!! What is the opposite of fear!?" "..........Love. Love will thaw a frozen heart!" "Yes! Now, go!!" Just then, one of the guards shot the chandelle, and it almost fell on Elsa.

She soon woke up, and found herself in the dungeon, chained down. She saw Arendelle. "Oh no, what have I done?" "You were stressed out," said the voice, "You didn't mean to do this. You can fix this. Now, as for Hans, he will make a nice morsel." "What?" "He's only marrying Anna for the throne." Elsa then saw Hans come in the cell. "Why did you bring me here?" asked Elsa. "I couldn't just let them kill you," said Hans. "So he can kill you himself," said the voice. "But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Get Anna." "Princess Anna has not returned. If you would just stop the winter, bring back summer." Elsa thought back to what the voice said. "I need Anna," said Elsa, "I need love. The only thing that can bring back summer, is an act of true love." Hans looked down at her, and sighed, "I'll see if I can find her." Hans then left. "Now, to bust out of here," said the voice. "What?" "We need to find Anna!" "No, I need to find her!" "I am now a part of you, so now, it is we!" Elsa then broke free, and headed to the window, only to see a monster looking right back at her. "It's okay Elsa, you're just seeing things. You... you probably just have a parasite." "PARASITE!??!" Elsa was then stuck to the wall. "What the...?" "Never mind, we need to get out!!" Elsa then walked to the window, focused her powers, and broke the wall. She then ran out, and yelled, "ANNA!!" 

Soon, she was faced with Hans, and he said that Anna died, her heart froze, because of her. "DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM!! ANNA IS ALIVE!! HE LEFT HER FOR DEAD!!" "No," said Elsa, "She can't be dead." She then fell, and the whole snow storm stopped. She then heard a sword being drawn, but didn't care. "NO!!! ANNA IS HERE!!! RIGHT THERE!!!" Elsa's head turned, and saw Anna, running towards her, alive and well. Then, a black arm came and stopped Hans dead in his tracks. The substance then enveloped Elsa. Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, Sven, and Hans all watched in amazement, as a figure soon took Elsa's place, holding Hans by the arm.

 Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, Sven, and Hans all watched in amazement, as a figure soon took Elsa's place, holding Hans by the arm

"Hans," said the figure, "You are guilty of the attack against the queen, attempted murder on the princess, and mutiny. For your crimes against the kingdom, your sentence, is death." The figure then bit Han's head off, and threw the body away. It then heard the guards, and grabbed the others, before jumping off, to seek refuge.

"Elsa," said Anna. "Anna," said Elsa. The two then hugged, and Anna then said, "Elsa, was that a part of your powers?" "No," said Elsa. "Then what is it?" asked Olaf. A black stream then came from Elsa's back, and the face appeared on the end. The others took a small step back. "What are you?" asked Elsa. "I am Venom, and you are mine," said Venom. "You bit Hans' head off!" said Kristoff, a bit grossed out. "Fueled in the tank. Listen carefully Elsa, you did not find me, I found you. You have much to make up with Anna." "How, how do you know that?!" "I am inside your head. I know everything about you. Now, I have decided to help you, and in return, you feed me. That is the deal. Co-operate, and you and your family just might survive." "Are, are you going to eat anyone else?" "Most likely," said Venom, before he retracted back into Elsa. "This is gonna be hard to work with him," said Elsa. "Maybe we can find something to replace human heads?" asked Olaf. "Chocolate," said Venom. "What?" asked Elsa. "Chocolate is a perfect substitute," said Venom, "But I still need meat." "Alright, how about we get back to Arendelle to figure this out," said Elsa.