Chapter 3: Anna's Birthday

Elsa was in the courtyard, making a topping for Anna's cake. "So lonely," said Elsa, "Stiff....." Then, some how, she made Venom. "......No....." She then made herself and Anna ice skating. "What was wrong with the last one?" asked Venom, "It was so handsome." "Why would Anna want you on her cake? This is for her, not you." "Relax, it looks fine!" said Kristoff. "I just want it to be perfect," said Elsa. "Speaking of perfect, check this out!" Elsa looked back to see a large 'Happy Birthday Anna' banner. "Nice," said Venom. "Now can I trust you to keep things in check Kristoff?" asked Elsa. "Of course," said Kristoff, "Stop worrying." "I just want everything to be perfect," said Elsa. "Of course, it's fine." "Except for Olaf eating the cake," said Venom. "OLAF! What are you doing?!?" Olaf turned around, with frosting on his face, and said, "I'm not eating cake." "Olaf," said Elsa. "But it's an ICE CREAM cake!" "And it's for Anna." "And it's for Anna." Olaf was about to but the chunk back, but Venom came out of Elsa's back and said, "Don't, just swallow it." "Alright," said Elsa, "It's almost time. Don't let anyone in the gates yet." Elsa then made the fountains nice ice sculptures. "Elsa, there...." "Venom," said Elsa, "We need to talk. Today is gonna be a me thing, not a we. Is that okay?" "But...." "Okay?" "Fine," said Venom, "but make it quick!" Elsa snuck into Anna's room, and said, "Pst, Anna," said Elsa. "Yeah?" asked Anna, still asleep. "Happy Birthday." "To you." "It's your birthday!" "To me..... It's my birthday." "COME ON!" said Elsa, as she uncovered Anna. "It's my birthday!?" asked Anna, "Wait, what about Venom?" "It's fine, I told him it's a me thing, not a we, isn't that right?" "Yeah, I know, but Elsa I....." "Not now please." "Alright." "Don't worry Anna, today is going to be perfect."

Venom notice that every time Elsa sneezed, she created little snow things that looked like baby Olafs. "Um, Elsa?"

(pause at 3:13) "ELSA!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!!" yelled Venom, "It's a strange cold that I can't heal for you!" "What?" asked Elsa. "Usually, with me your immune to colds and sicknesses. But this one is different." Venom then came out in a tendril, and said to Anna, "She needs to go home." "Yes," said Anna. (resume video.)

(3:46) When they opened the courtyard, they saw the Snowgies fighting Kristoff, Olaf and Sven for the cake, but stopped when they saw Anna and Elsa.

After Elsa blew the horn, Venom said, "I bet that lands in the Southern Isles." Anna then took Elsa to bed, and said, "Best birthday present ever." "Which one?" asked Elsa. "You letting me take care of you." Elsa sneezed again, and created more Snowgies. Venom then said, "Awww, how sweet."