Chapter 11: Fight

It had been a few days since Elsa and Anna had returned, and Elsa was still disturbed at the sights she saw. Since then, she had not let Venom eat anyone else. Venom was getting annoyed. "Venom, I need to look over the deals." "I'M STARVING!!" "Then eat those two!" Elsa pointed to the chickens Venom had taken. "I can't Sonja and Serena are best friends." "That's your excuse?" "Your highness, the-" Kai stopped when he saw the state of Elsa's room. Papers everywhere, a bag with claw and bite marks, scratched walls, the bed a mess, and the window broken. "Please excuse the mess," said Elsa, "What is it Kai?" "Oh, the galla is ready for your visit." "Of course." Elsa then headed out, and Venom said, "Are we really heading to another one of those?" "Venom, it is one of the duties of a queen. You know this." Venom then came out, and said, "Can I eat one of them?" "NO!! LAST TIME, WE HAD TO MAKE UP A LIE SAYING HE WAS MURDERED WHEN HE WAS ALONE!!!!" "He was one of Hans' brothers." "SO!?! WHAT DID THAT HAVE TO DO WITH IT!?!" "Do you know how lucky you are that you have me? WE are two halves of a whole!!" "Venom, stop it with that! I know we are one, but it gets annoying! I know I'm the only one who has accepted you! I know I'm happy to know you!! But you say this every day!! I KNOW YOU'RE RESTLESS!!! YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!! JUST TRY TO GO OUT THERE WITHOUT MY PROTECTION!!!! BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T DO SHIT TO JUST FIND A PLACE TO LIVE!!!!!" Venom then head butted Elsa, and knocked her into the door. "OW!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" "I'M SO SORRY ELSA! I don't know what came over me! Here, let me fix it for you." "Thank you." "SO I CAN BREAK IT AGAIN!!!" Venom then broke her nose again. Elsa then grabbed him, and blasted him with ice. Venom threw Elsa into the wall, leaving a hole in it. Elsa then slammed Venom's head into a vase, and into the floor. Venom retaliated with grabbing a door, and slamming Elsa into it repeatedly. Elsa then grabbed Venom, and tore him out of her! Venom then headed to a window, and bonded with one of the guest's horses. "GO ON!!! LEAVE!!! WHO NEEDS YOU!!!" Venom then left, and flipped Elsa off, who just threw a giant snow ball at him. "🤬 YOU ELSA!!!!!" Elsa then headed to the meeting, and opened the door. Everyone saw that she was a mess, and she said, "I got into a fight with someone. They just hit me for some reason."

Later, Elsa was walking with Anna, and she asked, "So, that's what happened?" "Yes. It was two days ago." "Well, that explains why I saw a horse jump over a whole building that day." "I just hope Venom is struggling to find a good life."

Meanwhile, Venom was feasting with Wolves. He loved running free, and being in a forest he managed to get into. "Wow. Elsa would've loved this place." He then frowned, "Who needs her?" He then sat at a tree, and looked at a leaf fall.

Two years later.....

Elsa was sleeping, when she heard something.