Chapter 10: Two Venoms

Venom held onto Anna, and said, "This is the future. I remember now. This is the time that I met my future self, which is me from his perspective." "Okay, this is getting complicated," said Anna. It was half an hour since they escaped, and were hiding. Venom retracted, and Anna got a good look at him. "Hi, I'm Eddie Brock." "Princess Anna of Arendelle." "Nice to meet you your highness. Now, we need to get to Stark, he can help you." "Hey Brock." Spiderman then came from above, and hung upside down. "Oh great." "Something Wrong?" asked a voice. Venom then jumped up, and Elsa came out. "Elsa!" "Anna!" They hugged, and Eddie was like, "Okay, what?" "That's my first host, Queen Elsa of Arendelle." "You highjacked a queen when you first landed here?" "Yes, but I helped her control her powers." "Nice to meet you Queen Elsa, I'm Eddie Brock, Venom's current host. I see you met, Spidey." Anna noticed the venom in his voice. "Something wrong?" asked Anna. Eddie then told them what Spider Man did as Venom's host. Elsa then called Venom out, and he came out in a tendril, and Elsa said, "Venom, why did you do something like that!?!" "Hey, he sounded like a loser at the time, and I decided to treat him like one." "THAT'S YOUR EXCUSE!?!" asked Anna. Venom from Eddie then came out in the same way, and said, "Okay, maybe not our finest moment, but, it lead me to Eddie." "Hey handsome." "Right back at ya." "Enough with the male postering, we need to get home!" said Elsa.

Eddie waited outside, and Spiderman took Elsa and Anna to Tony Stark. "Peter, how can I- Oh, SpiderMan, nice to see you. I didn't know you had company." "Yeah, we need the time secretes. These two got caught in a time tear from the sounds of it," said SpiderMan. "Of course, let's get it started." Tony lead them down, and they saw a man down them. "Who is this guy?" asked Venom. Tony then said, "Cletus Kasady." "Hello Stark, Parker, so good to see you again." "Cletus, please, we need to get these two back to-" "Arendelle. Well, a friend of mine still has some unfinished business with them." "What?" asked Elsa. She then casted her powers, but Cletus dodged easily. Elsa tried some more, but she kept missing. Elsa then said, "Okay, I don't want to do this. Buddy, do you think you can help?" "Sure thing." Venom then came out, and roared. Cletus then said, "So, he finally shows himself. Now, let there be Carnage." Then, another Klyntar, only it was red.

 Venom then said, "OH SHIT!!!" He then retracted, and Elsa was shown again

 Venom then said, "OH SHIT!!!" He then retracted, and Elsa was shown again. "What's wrong, father? Too scared to show yourself this time? After you murdered my host twice?" "What is he talking about Venom?" asked Elsa. "I DON'T KNOW, AND DON'T CARE!!! THAT, IS A RED ONE!!" Venom then controlled Elsa's movements, and said, "WE'RE JUST GONNA LIVE HERE NOW!! GOODBYE, WE DECIDED TO STAY! SEE YOU NEVER!!" Elsa then stopped Venom, and said, "HOLD ON!!! Venom, come out now." "NO WAY JOSE!!!" "Venom, I can't take him by myself!!!" Venom said nothing. "I WILL LET YOU EAT EVERYBODY IN THE DUNGEON WHEN WE GET BACK HOME!!!!" "PROMISE?!!" "I SWEAR ON MY CROWN!!!" "OH YEAH!!!!!!!" Venom then came out, and they charged. Carnage grabbed Venom, and stabbed him with his claws. "NO!!" cried Anna. Spiderman then shot a web, and gagged Carnage. Venom got free, and he grabbed him, and smashed him to the ground. Just then, Iron Man came, and shot Carnage, and threw him into the wall. Carnage grabbed Anna, and used her as a shield. "NO!!! THAT'S CHEATING!!!" yelled Venom. "So, what will it be? Fight me and risk hitting this young maiden? Or, let me go?" Just then, Carnage was stabbed in the heart. "Take that." Iron Man looked at it, and said, "TWO Venoms!?!" "It's a long story," said Anna.

Soon, the two sisters returned home, and Kristoff was overjoyed to see Anna again. "Now, Elsa, about the dungeon." "Oh dear," said Elsa.