Chapter 8: Speechless

Elsa managed to get her gag off, but she didn't want to find out what a punishment would be if she drew attention. "Oh Venom," said Elsa, "I don't know what to do. I might be able to call for help, but, I don't want to get in trouble if that Collector comes back. I, I just don't want to be speechless. I will talk if I must."

Elsa took a breath, and she thought she could hear some music playing in the room.

Elsa:Here comes a wave
Meant to wash me away
A tide that is taking me under
Swallowing sand
Left with nothing to say
My voice drowned out in the thunder

But I won't cry
And I won't start to crumble
Whenever they try
To shut me or cut me down

I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless

'Cause I'll breathe
When they try to suffocate me
Don't you underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless

Venom listened as Elsa continued.

Elsa:Written in stone
Every rule, every word
Centuries old and unbending
Stay in your place
Better seen and not heard
But now that story is ending

'Cause I
I cannot start to crumble
So come on and try
Try to shut me and cut me down

I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless

Let the storm in
I cannot be broken
No, I won't live unspoken
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless

Try to lock me in this cage
I won't just lay me down and die
I will take these broken wings
And watch me burn across the sky
Hear the echoes saying I

Won't be silenced
Though you want to see me tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless

'Cause I'll breathe
When they try to suffocate me
Don't you underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless

As she finished, Elsa heard clapping. She turned to see the Collector, looking impressed. "Bravo," he said. "I-I'm sorry, I ju-" "What is there to be sorry about? You have a beautiful singing voice. You will be perfect for the guests at the party tonight." "P-Party?" "Yes, there will be a party where Collectors such as myself, and other people, come and see the artifacts we have collected. Now, come, we must get you ready." Elsa was taken away, and Venom started to beat the glass of the container, and it cracked a bit.

Anna was in deep depression. It had been twelve hours since Elsa disappeared, and she was getting reckless..... well, more than usual. "Anna," said Kristoff, "You need to calm down. I'm worried about Elsa too, but you can't let this search control you. Please, try to relax. We'll take a break and look for her tomorrow." "SHE'S MY SISTER!!! I NEED TO FIND HER!!!" "And we will, but you can't save Elsa if you don't have your full strength." Anna tried to retaliate, but she knew Kristoff was right. Soon, they arrived at a castle just outside the borders of the kingdom. Anna and Kristoff knocked on the door, and a man opened up, and said, "May I help you?" "We were wondering if we could have a place to stay for the night." "Of course," said the man, "You come inside, and you can join the party that will come soon tonight." Anna and Kristoff came in, and were given a special treatment, and soon, the castle was full of guests from all around, and people of high class to low class. The man was very generous. "Now," said the man, "I have a special performance for you all. Something from my latest edition. Now, hear the voice of an angel, as Elsa performs a wonderful song for you all." Anna and Kristoff heard the name Elsa, and perked up, and saw Elsa walk onto the stage, and had a red dress like her ice dress, with sparkles, but only went down to her thighs, and was still tied up. She looked at the crowd, and took a breath, and heard the music start.

Elsa:Written in stone
Every rule, every word
Centuries old and unbending
Stay in your place
Better seen and not heard
But now that story is ending

'Cause I
I cannot start to crumble
So come on and try
Try to shut me and cut me down

Venom was in the kitchen eating, when he heard Elsa singing, and hurried off.

I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless
Let the storm in
I cannot be broken
No, I won't live unspoken
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless

Try to lock me in this cage
I won't just lay me down and die
I will take these broken wings
And watch me burn across the sky
And it echoes saying

I won't be silenced
No you will not see me tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless
'Cause I'll breathe
When they try to suffocate me
Don't you underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless

The audience clapped, cheered, and whistled. In the crowd, Anna heard a voice say, "ELSA!!" "Anna?" whispered Elsa. "You were wonderful Elsa," said the Collector, "Now, come, you must eat." "THAT'S MY SISTER YOU HAVE!!!" "ANNA!!!" The Collector then cast a wall of stone around him and Elsa, and said, "No one gets in the way of me and my collection." "Except me," said a voice. The Collector turned around, and saw Venom, staring right at him. He was then grabbed, and Venom said, "You dare to hurt our family? Well, I guess we'll have to hurt you." Venom then smacked him on the stone, until it broke, and Venom jumped out, and roared, "GET OUT!!!" Everyone ran and screamed, except for Anna and Kristoff. Anna instantly ran and hugged Venom, who retracted, and Elsa returned the hug. "Oh Elsa, I'm so sorry." "It's okay," said Elsa, "It's not your fault." Kristoff joined in on the hug, and Elsa felt her heart warm up. "Oh, so sweet," said Venom.

In Arendelle, there was a ball to celebrate the Queen and the Lethal Protector's return. "From now on, no matter what, we stick together," said Elsa. "Too true partner," said Venom, "Too true."