Chapter 5: Saving the Planet

Alivia then walked into the valley, and said, "We need to get to the center of the valley." Riot then came out, and ran towards the center of the Valley. Venom then looked over and Elsa said, "My goodness, you can take him, right?" "He has got shit you have never seen," said Venom. "So, what are our chances?" "Hm, pretty much.... zero." "You know what, let's save the Earth." Venom then ran after Riot, and the trolls started to get away from the entrance, until Venom jumped down in front of them. "Venom," said Riot, "GET the trolls!" "No," said Venom, "We won't let you destroy this world." Grand Pabbie was shocked at Venom defending his world. "Then die."

(0:17 to 3:11. Elsa replaces Eddie, Alivia replaced Drake, Anna replaces Anne.)

(1:27) Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven watched over the battle, and saw Venom getting beaten up badly. Elsa was torn from Venom, and she looked at Riot. She then froze his arm, and got Venom back to her.

(2:29) Before Riot could do anything, Anna then rang a bell that she brought that rang loudly and said, "Told you I could play ugly."

(End Video) Elsa froze Alivia, and she said, "Never come back." She then turned, and saw Anna. "Anna," said Elsa, "You know it's dangerous for to have loud noises with Venom." "I know, but I had to get you out," said Anna. "Okay, let's go home," said Kristoff. "Ha Ha!! We won again!!!" said Olaf. Elsa smiled, until a spear went through her chest. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" yelled Anna. Riot then grabbed Elsa, and said, "YOU, ARE NOTHING!!" He then threw Elsa away, and raced out, chasing the trolls. "ELSA!!!" cried Anna, and she looked her. "Elsa," said Anna, with tears in her eyes, "No, please, don't go. We still have so many years to make up." "A-A-A-Anna," coughed Elsa, "Y-y-y-y-y-ou h-have my......... blessing." "Elsa," said Kristoff. "Take.... care of her," smiled Elsa, until her eyes closed. "No, no, NO!!!!!!!" A black blob came, and went into Elsa. Olaf then looked up, and said, "VENOM!!! YOU SAVED ELSA!!!" "Yes, now, time to save the world." "Wait," said Kristoff, looking at the glyphs. "There is another weakness: fire. Fire can kill them." Venom then ran off, with the spear, and found Riot cornering the trolls. Until Venom dumped a bucket of lamp oil on him. "TRAITOR!!!" yelled Riot. "See you in hell," smiled Venom. He then threw a torch at Riot, and he burned up, with Alivia. When the flames died, Alivia was barely alive, and Venom came down, and said, "Good bye." He then stabbed her. Venom then jumped back to Anna. He retracted, and Anna hugged Elsa. "I love you," said Anna. "I love you too," said Elsa.

In Arendelle, the people celebrated, knowing that they will be protected from all forces. "HORRAY FOR QUEEN ELSA!!" "Oh, I can't take all the credit," said Elsa, "I actually have a special someone who saved me." "What's his name?" Venom then came out in a tendril, and said, "I am Venom, and I swear on my life, and my host, I will help protect this world. From human traffickers, to alien invasions, I will help you." Some citizen looked in awe. "Let's give a big hand for our Lethal Protector, Venom!" They then cheered, and Elsa said, "I'm happy to have met you Venom. You helped me so much." "Of course," said Venom, "I'm a part of you now."